First crush

What was the name of your first crush?

8 Likes

Mine’s was a guy named Tristen. I was in the 4th grade and I had a HUGE crush on him. Everybody told me it was sooo obvious and I remember years later, I told him that I used to like him because everybody was talking about who liked who at the time and somebody brought me up lol.

9 Likes

The name of my first crush was “ Ebrahim “. I was like in 3rd grade or even younger! :joy:
When I first had a crush on him, me and “ Ebrahim “ and our friends were playing hide and seek. I caught a boy then he scarred me on my face. When “Ebrahim” saw him scarring my face he fought him and he was so angry!
Then I thought he’s so brave, and he became my dream boy! :joy:
Then I moved to a new school. :slightly_smiling_face::broken_heart:

10 Likes

My first crush was believe it or not in kindergarten. His name was John. I actually didn’t like him for that long. He left the school and he was friends with my friend so I was at the pool with him and my friend,( in like 2nd grade) and I could obviously tell he liked me. Even though I didn’t like him anymore. I don’t know why but I was just creeped out. Probably because I was so young.:upside_down_face::no_mouth:

9 Likes

I honestly haven’t had a crush yet. I don’t know but I haven’t had those kinda feeling for anyone and I know you think I’m probably lying but that’s the truth. All the friends that I’ve had that are boys have always just been friends. I’ve more friendships with boys actually​:sweat_smile:

11 Likes

That’s pretty normal though, some people just don’t really get a crush when they’re young, though some don’t really have that later either, and that’s all fine

9 Likes

her name is kean (she’s still my crush) :relaxed:

6 Likes

Mine was Emanual Garcia from the 7th grade.He put a purple Bobble Head Cow in my locker. He had dark curl black hair. I was so nervous when I first talked with him. I Wonder who he married…lol​:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

My first crushes name is Aiden, and both me and my friend liked him. In class my friend and I would put hearts up to him as he walked by. Just mind you we were 6 years old. :joy:

6 Likes

Zoey

6 Likes

Welcome to ribblr!

5 Likes

i think someone had a crush on me though. I just never realized. LOL
It was in 3rd grade and his name was Xaver. He was always nice to me but I thought it was as friends. He gave me a Sloth plushie on Valentine’s Day that said I love you. As an 8-year-old, I didn’t realize how he meant it so i just took it as friends. I still have the sloth and it took me 3 years to realize what happened. He moved away that summer so I never met him again. :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

My first crush was my best friend in primary school, his name was Chris. Lost contact in high school, wonder what he is up too.

6 Likes

His name was Timothy. I’ve been crushing on him from kindergarten to sixth grade lol (believe it or not :sob:) I never told him I liked him since he never approached me :woman_standing:t2: (I am shy :sweat_smile:) but yeah… we don’t go to the same school anymore and I’m kinda mad at myself for not telling him I like him but it is what it is :]]

5 Likes

Ur mom