Fitted Sheets

Yep! :woman_shrugging:t2:OCD here. It doesnā€™t even need to be new or match but it needs to be organized.

3 Likes

Bwaaaa haaa haaa!

1 Like

@anon5108995 you are one of the few people who I would let do my laundry. We have the same folding principles. My towels are tri-fold and stacked all in the same direction, sets together and by color. I have no problem folding fitted sheetsā€¦comā€™onā€¦itā€™s not that hard. My sheets are in pillowcases. I have never mis-match sheets. I fold my clothes as if they are going on a selling floor. I have been known to fold clothes in stores if customers pull a shirt from the bottom, unfold it and throw it back down - RUDE. I even refold my laundry when it comes back from the laundromat because it isnā€™t folded the way I like.

6 Likes

the towels I have to have them with the fold facing and no edges showing.
My husband laughs at me because of Iā€™m deep in a project, the dishes can go undone and Iā€™ll skip dusting or cleaning the floorsā€¦ But by gosh, you open a door or drawer in my house and it will be the picture of perfect organizationā€¦including the fridge and freezer

5 Likes

Yesssss Yes GIF

Folding AND hanging in the hangers just right. Right?

2 Likes

Yesssss Yes GIF

Organized drawers! Clean fridge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes