Free Amigurumi Pattern: Valentine Bears

Hi, guys! Happy Valentine’s Day. Sorry I haven’t been posting much, lately…I was pretty busy with a large order (still am).

My first ever free amigurumi pattern is finally available. It’s based on my Valentine Bears, which has been tested by: @Aurorahun, @AvaFey, @citoyen, @jenniew9867, @Marlea2 and @xary6. Thank you all, for testing this pattern! You can find their work/journals, by clicking the link: FREE Valentine Bears Amigurumi: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

However, I thought this pattern was great for beginners. But since you’re required to sew on many pieces and follow some areas carefully, I’ve changed my mind and set it to a slightly higher difficulty.

The pattern is also available on my website, as a blog. More free amigurumi patterns will be uploaded soon!

22 Likes

Omg! These are precious!!! Fantastic job! Absolutely love these little ones! Thank you so much for giving this pattern for free that is so generous of you! Happy Valentine’s Day!

4 Likes

Thank you!! I’ve never made a free amigurumi pattern before, because my creations are too complex. I’ll try and make some more simple ones in the future.

3 Likes

Congrats on the release! These are ao adorable, thank you so much for making it free!

3 Likes

These are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awww this is super adorable! Thank you so much for the lovely free pattern! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Each piece was easy, just a lot of them, but they are so worth it! They turned out super cute.

3 Likes

Way yo cute! Thank you for gifting your talent to us! I am making these for my daughters dash in her truck. She loves to decorate fortheholidays and these will be perfect! Happy Valentine’s Day!

3 Likes

Thank you so very much for sharing your pattern!

3 Likes

Super cute! They are absolutely adorable!

2 Likes

Adorable!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release :smile: Happy Valentine’s day! :smile:

2 Likes