Free Corgi Pattern! Any support helps 💗

Hey everyone! I have been crocheting for about a year now and have released a free corgi pattern. I’m not active a ton on ribblr as I am my Instagram @kondeh_crochet but I still wanted to release my pattern on here!

I would also love to get to know other crocheters and support them as well! :heart_hands:

20 Likes

Have you released this pattern on Ribblr? If so, your shop is not visible on your profile
If it is a brand new shop, this is a common issue. If you log out of Ribblr, wait a minute or two then log back in, this should resolve the problem.

EDITED TO ADD I did find your pattern by searching in the pattern area. But your shop is not showing up in your profile

5 Likes

congrats!! ur corgi is so cute!

1 Like

you may have to sign out and back in for your shop to show up in your profile!! The Corgi is super cute!

Thank you so much for the heads up! I will double check right now

It still doesn’t show up

Just your makes, stash, wishlist etc. Your shop would show up to the left of your makes

1 Like

I know @tygger428 already said this but, your shop doesn’t appear on your profile. Try logging out and back in and it should appear and fix that problem!

2 Likes

I have unfortunately but thank you for your help! The pattern is also available on Instagram but I will try my best to get the ribblr version accessible.

3 Likes

Your shop shows up now, I just followed :>

3 Likes

I followed too, congrats on your first Ribblr pattern! The community here is amazing, it’s been a great place to nurture my online crochet design business, I also sell finished makes in a local shop. I’ll look you up on Instagram, too, I’m @suettle here, IG and Ravelry.

2 Likes

Your shop finally showed up