For those within the RIBBLR community,
and for today only:

Times are tough,
but we can get thru this.

Enjoy!
and:

Keep On Stitchin’

17 Likes

That is so nice of you! I am going to get a bunch of your patterns today! :blush: it says that the sale is fully claimed! I can’t get your patterns for free anymore! If the sale is over I will buy the patterns at a later date :blush:

6 Likes

I tried to use a different setting to see if that corrects it, and wrote to RIBBLR for instructions. I’ll fix it as soon as I know better what to do. For now, I left the start and ending date wide open. That may work…

5 Likes

It worked! I grabbed the cardigan, a blanket pattern, the kaleidoscope magic granny square, the Santa paws dog sweater, and the mossy path dog sweater!

5 Likes

All of your patterns are great! I was so excited to get all of the ones I wanted!

5 Likes

Wooohoooo!!
Kinda like Christmas!!!
Enjoy…

Shelly Johnson
The Wand Weaver
Exceptionally Unique Crochet Artistry

It worked! I grabbed the cardigan, a blanket pattern, the kaleidoscope magic granny square, the Santa paws dog sweater, and the mossy path dog sweater!

7 Likes

Thank you! This is so sweet :black_heart: I grabbed the Santa Pawz sweater to make for a friend’s pup!

7 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: I’ve wanted one of the patterns for so long but didn’t really have the money to get it anytime soon, I really appreciate it :heart: It’s such a nice idea :blush:

7 Likes

I have wanted to make all of these for a while now!

7 Likes

Thank you sooooo much
Your patterns are amazing
Definitely coming back for more​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Thank you so much! I picked out the dog sweaters :dog2:

8 Likes

Your designs are beautiful, thank you ! :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I got the blanket pattern, the coat pattern and the shawl pattern—they’ll be my first large crochet projects, so I’m extremely excited and grateful! Will be sure to tag you when I share photos! :purple_heart::yarn:

7 Likes