Free Pattern Timer

Hi guys! I was wondering if there is a way to know at what time we can get another free pattern? I know it is every 24hrs, but I never remember when that is exactly! And if I dont get all 5 at the same time its even harder to remember!
Is there a feature I am missing were it tells you how much longer we have to wait for? And how many you can redeem at that time?

Thank you! :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello! As far as I know there is no timer, it would be nice though!

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply, yes, Im a little impatient sometimes lol I really want todays free/treat pattern but I have no clue when the timer will reset and I really do not want to miss out on it!

4 Likes

It is a complete 24 hours. The timer does not reset at midnight for example, but WHOLE 24 HOURS since Pattern was downloaded.

I read with another person would take a screenshot to help them remember.

3 Likes

It would be nice to have an actually feature where the app itself lets you know… But the screenshot is a nice suggestion in the meantime! Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi there, i keep a notebook of all my daily 5 free Ribblr patterns & I write down the times as they change all the time.

I always screenshot the pattern & when it downloads then i put them in my folder “Ribblr Wishlist” on my phone & i write down the designer of the patterns in my 3B1 Notebook

Happy New Year Apple GIF by Spacey

5 Likes

I think i will keep a journal too, make a note on my phone or even an alarm :rofl::rofl: thanks for the suggestion!

4 Likes

Mine hits at exactly 11pm central (US) because that’s when it pops up on my screen while I’m editing

4 Likes

The free patterns during October? @anon5108995

3 Likes

Yes, 3 nights in a row it has popped up at 11pm

4 Likes

Just wanted to clarify cuz didn’t want anyone to misunderstand that the 5 free patterns doesn’t reset at 11pm. :triumph:
But, yes, I’ve noticed that free pAttern for October shows up at midnight for me.

3 Likes

Thats makes sense since they (the October treats patterns) update at midnight EST
I was finally able to get 4 patterns so I set an alarm for tomorrow lol

3 Likes

Ack ! See my reply above. :flushed:

3 Likes