Free Patterns - Christmas Series

Hellooooooo,

Did everyone realize we’re 1 week away from Christmas 2023? I totally forgot :sob: :face_holding_back_tears: I woke up last Thursday in a panic. What have I done this year? Did I make any patterns thanking my crochet buddies (followers)??

I totally took this idea from Ribblr. From now 'till Lunar New Year (Feb 10, 2024), I’m gonna release limited time free patterns, up for grab for a specific period of time. I don’t know how long or when, so I’ll post the releases here.

After the limited time, these patterns will be paid patterns.

Disclaimer: due to the restrictive time, these patterns have not been tested for mistakes. Please let me know if you spot any mistakes :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Plz do me a favor and click on my shop link below: additionally, all patterns are 10% off.

Sorry about the delay; I got a ganglion cyst on my wrist :sob::sob: I’ve been told to rest until it goes away. The third pattern of this series: Hipster Baby Giraffe, free Jan 6.

The second pattern of this series: Christmas Tree Bear, free between Dec 23 - 24.

The first pattern of this series is: Floppy Ears Reindeer, free between Dec 17 - 18.

27 Likes

oh my god this is absolutely adorable!!

I feel you there, Christmas and the holidays have been just coming so fast, and its basically a week away, its insane. Thank you for releasing free patterns during this time! they are so adorable!!

wishing you a happy holiday season! :white_heart::snowflake::snowman:

6 Likes

Thank you!!! Luckily I have a few plushies ready to go for gifting this year; otherwise I’m probably gonna break my wrists making gifts! Happy holiday! Come back often for all the patterns I have in store. I promise they’re all equally adorable!

9 Likes

Oh my goodness I absolutely looooove your patterns so much :hugs: thank you for this… I keep telling mom it feels like there is only 4hrs till Christmas :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Oo i love this idea and the reindeer is so cute!

5 Likes

I live in Florida, where it’s hot as heck, even this time of the year, so I’m completely unaware of the time :laughing:
Thank you for liking my patterns! I hope this series will not disappoint :face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

Right?!?!?! Ribblr has been doing a great job at giving us freebies occasionally. I thought, why not!

6 Likes

AHH so CUTE!!! I love all the freebies everyone is giving out! I wish I could give some out too :sparkles:

8 Likes

It’s the thoughts that count! Maybe we can collab next year :heart_hands:

6 Likes

Oh, that would be cool!

5 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart: make sure to grab the freebie!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! He is absolutely adorable!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you Nana :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Very nice of you, love how adorable floppy ears is :laughing::deer:

Also your shop doesn’t appear on your profile logging out and then back in will add it :smile:

3 Likes

Ah mah gawd! Thank you for that! :pray::pray:

3 Likes

2nd freebies up for grab guys!

3 Likes

The bear is SO CUTE!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! Make sure to grab the freebie asap :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re bear is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll have more to come between now and feb; stay tuned!

3 Likes