Free Patterns Timer

Hi @Ribblr! I think that since you only get 5 free patterns a day, you should put a timer for how much longer you have to wait to get another one. For example today I wanted to get this free pattern but I couldn’t because I’ve already gotten 5 in the last 24 hours and I don’t know how much longer it is until I can get another one. Can You put a timer somewhere on the screen that says "Time Left: 15 hours 4 mins)! That would be really helpful for many is what I think! Does anyone agree with me-I will not fight with people over their comment-it’s their opinion!

29 Likes

I agree that it could be helpful

6 Likes

I absolutely agree! I wish my wish list could be divided into two sections, as well. Its really hard to find a pattern I “hearted” until I am able to purchase … usually on payday which for me us only once a month since Im on social security.

8 Likes

This would be nice to see :smile: also @Cro-Quiltin it might be better to make a post in the suggestions topic so it can been seen and given a chance to be added for a future roadmap for Ribblr, although I’m a little confused on what you’re asking for so if you do make one maybe some more clarification :smile:

6 Likes

much agreement!

5 Likes

Go Ahead Yes GIF

Point Agree GIF by Ford

4 Likes

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!! Thank you for suggesting it

4 Likes

Omg that would be actually so helpful because I’m so terrible with time :joy::joy: and I either end up trying to get one later in the day because I assume the 24 hr one is done

4 Likes

Totally new here!! You get free patterns daily?!!?! How??

3 Likes

That would be SO helpful! Like I keep my time of my first free pattern, but i always forget :P.

3 Likes

you can look for patterns that say free, and once you click into it, you scroll down and click the “Get it now” button. Then, it will direct you to “Your patterns” Then you click into the one you just got. sorry if this doesn’t make sense… : P

3 Likes

Sweet!!! Thanks for That!! Off to get some patterns like the crochet gremlin I am :joy:

3 Likes

hehe >:3

2 Likes

Why limit it to 5 free per day? Im a member if several other “clubs” (for lack of a better word) i.e. Ravelry, All Free Crochet, Etc, etc. This is the first one that has limited daily free patterns. I do love the way a few of the patterns have the sizing option, but mist of the free ones Ive clicked on dont. Even a sweater pattern I bought did not use the sizing feature. It was written in one size and instructions said “use a larger or smaller hook to change to your desired size.” Im an advanced crocheter so no worries; however it could have been terrible for another crocheter.

Anyway, until Ribblr decides to allow more than 5 per day, it would be nice to have a timer of sorts letting you know how long its been.

2 Likes

You should definitely recommend that to @Ribblr because that’s a fair point, I could literally go on Pinterest and probably find half of the patterns I want for free!

3 Likes

You can also sort low to high price to find more in the general pattern search area, choose the craft, like crochet

3 Likes

@Ribblr lots of people agree and you haven’t seen my post!

2 Likes

Thanks, we have logged your suggestion. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

This has been asked several times, and this is the general response:

2 Likes