!FREE! Ribbed Design Book Sleeve Pattern

LINK: FREE Ribbed Design Book Sleeve: Crochet pattern | Ribblr I have finially finished creating, and testing my new pattern “Ribbed design book sleeve.” I’m very excited about it because it’s my first ever pattern that I’ve written myself! I hope you guys like it and will have fun making it!

Ps. Thank you to my testers for helping me test it.

15 Likes

Congratulations!
Well Done Reaction GIF by Aardman Animations

4 Likes

Well Done Good Job GIF by Teddy Too Big
That looks great! Congrats!

4 Likes

That’s a really pretty book sleeve!

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you!

3 Likes

Congrats on your first pattern release!

4 Likes

Congratulations, it looks so nice.
colorful sky GIF

3 Likes

Congrats on the release! Love the colors!

3 Likes

You should share a link. ive tried looking for it but don"t see it on your page

4 Likes

Same here. I saw it, then my page updated before I could favorite it.

4 Likes

Will do!

3 Likes

I’m so sorry I’m not sure how to do it as I’m on a laptop but if you press on my profile that should lead you to it?

2 Likes

so you somehow managed to tag a link to my comment but it just brings you around in a circle, not to the pattern. also its not on your profile either. only thing i can see is your 1 make so far, not your released pattern. im not sure whats going on

2 Likes

Oh no! Ugh!

2 Likes

have you switched the pattern to public? other then that im not sure haha, i hope someone has ideas

2 Likes

Yes I have so I have no idea what’s going on :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Congrats! :clap:

3 Likes

Hey @Amelialikescrochet this is so nice! Congrats on your release!
If you recently switched from a maker to a designer account, you need to log out, then log in again to have your shop appear on your profile.
Also if you go to your pattern, you’ll find a share symbol with a $ on top, you can click that to then the copy button (overlapping rectangles) to copy the link

4 Likes

Congrats on your first pattern release! :tada: I believe @OBabyNMore explanined it well, something to note your community level affects how much you’re able to do, so if its low you can’t add links, just in case you didn’t know :smiling_face:

3 Likes

She’s member level, so she’ll be good :wink:

4 Likes