Freehand Pokemon Amigurumi

Hi!

I just wanted to share the Pokemon Amigurumi my cousin ordered from me!

This was freehanded but thinking of making a pattern for this​:blush:

Should I? Not really sure if people would like it​:sweat_smile:

:heart::heart::heart:

36 Likes

This is amazing and so cute!! You’re very talented! I think people would really enjoy these patterns.

7 Likes

Omg thank you so much! I don’t really know how to make a pattern here on Ribblr yet and I’m really nervous thay people won’t like it so i opted to post about it first​:sweat_smile: but thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment​:blush:

8 Likes

Oh, you are definitely talented and I can tell you have your own style,

7 Likes

Super cute!

6 Likes

yes you should deff write up a pattern and release them, they are so cute. even if you don’t release them its still good to have it written down

6 Likes

Yes! Please!

6 Likes

I wish I made this Bulbasaur for my friend’s kid!! It is so much cuter and simpler. You should definitely make the patterns

5 Likes

They’re so cute! I definitely think that you should make patterns for them.

5 Likes

Adorable!!! I think people would love the patterns!

4 Likes

I love them!!

4 Likes

So cute

4 Likes

Omg these are so cute!!! I think many no no millions of people would like the pattern!!! (Including me :grin:) and you free handed them? That’s very impressive!!! I am amazed!!!

4 Likes

These are SO cute! I would definitively write the pattern down! Even if its not for a shop! Amazing job!

5 Likes

My grandsons love the Pokémon stuff. I have also been looking for Pokémon winter hats for them

5 Likes

I absolutely love them! I think patterns for them would be popular! That Phanpy and Raichu :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

They’re really cute! If you want to make a pattern on here for Ribblr there’s definitely a lot of help in the help center and here if you decide to do it so don’t hesitate to ask if you want to :smile:

5 Likes

Id adore the phanpy pattern. Great work theyre awesome! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your encouragement and your comments! Would definitely start writing the patterns for these babies! Oh and here are some of the pokemons up close​:blush:

8 Likes

Happy Love It GIF by DINOSALLY

2 Likes