I finished this 4 months ago and never posted it on here but I modified a bunch of patterns to cobble together this cosplay!!! I’m still going to make a yarn wig and some props before I take it to a con this summer but I’m very proud of myself
Patterns used: Charlotte Corset Dress by the.silverknot, The Survey Cloak by The Grumpy Granny
51 Likes
HELLO??? THAT IS GORGEOUS??? Do keep us updated on the rest 
15 Likes
It looks amazing!!
I also love your hair, it’s so pretty!
10 Likes
IT LOOKS AMAZING. It’s the best frieren cosplay I have seen :0. Please keep us updated with your work 
8 Likes
Omg thats so cool! I was planning on doing the same cosplay as well but since im very new to crochet i need more experience with clothing ㅜㅜ
But u inspire me to make it in the future :0000
Also ur hair is so cute!!
8 Likes
OMG!!! THIS IS STUNNING!! I just started reading frieren and I love it sm <3
It must have taken forever 
7 Likes
I love this, you did a fantastic job. Enjoy the con.
7 Likes
Okay one you are gorgeous
two how
three sjgsjs aits so cool lookibg!!!
four im eating your hair /vpos
6 Likes
OH. MY. GOSH!!! That is SO freaking awesome. I’ve acc heard of Frieren before, even though I’m not an anime fan. That looks AWESOMEEEE!
6 Likes
Oh my goodness! You look amazing
5 Likes
Its also a great manga, not just an anime :) I highly reccomend!!
5 Likes
I am thinking of doing something similar. Can you give an estimate on how many skeins of white and gold yarn it took? I think I have plenty of black for the stripes
4 Likes
i used loops and threads soft classic and i believe it was about 2 balls of the gold and i think 7 or 8 of the white?? i don’t remember exactly
3 Likes
Amazing, thank you for the estimate!!!