Frog on a Mush’ Plush Tester Call! Easy, no-sew amigurumi 🐸❤️

:frog:PATTERN TESTERS NEEDED​:frog:
Please read all info below

The Frog on a Mush’ Plush is an easy, no sew pattern that works up very quickly. A great stash buster project, you can use any yarn weight and colors!

I’ll be selecting and messaging testers in a couple days :frog:

This pattern is super beginner friendly and I would love for it to be tested by people of all skill levels!!

:green_heart: To qualify for pattern testing:
• Comment that you would like to test, and include your Instagram handle if possible!
• Be able to finish the project within a week of being sent the pattern (project should only take around 1-2hours, depending on your crochet speed :wink:)
• Take good pictures and be willing to post them / share them with me to help promote the pattern release

You will yarn in 3 colors: frog, mushroom top, and mushroom stalk.
You may use any yarn, but it would be best if your three colors are of the same weight.
You will also need materials to make the face(s); safety eyes, black yarn, felt, etc. Whatever method you prefer! :green_heart:

The pattern & all other necessary info will be sent to the testers.

Thank you for your support! :smile:

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: I love it
I can do test it for you. My sister will love the mushroom :mushroom:

6 Likes

I would love to test this!!

4 Likes

I would love to be a tester for this, I’ve wanted to crochet a mushroom for a while now :mushroom::frog: my instagram is @crafty_coll

4 Likes

I’ll tester out for yah

4 Likes

I would like to apply my insta is FroggyYarn!!!

4 Likes

I’d like to apply if this is still open! My crochet Instagram is @wildbluebearies Thank you!

4 Likes

i’d love to test it for you if i’m still on time, soooo lovely!!!:slight_smile:

My IG is @lunitallunera if you would like to take a look at my work!

4 Likes

I would love to test this! :frog: insta is @plushiesbypeachhh :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Forgot to edit that tester call is closed! Pattern will be released this Tuesday. Thank you to everyone that offered to help! :green_heart:

3 Likes