Frog pattern giveaway!!🌴

In honour of hitting 1000+ free order on my ribblr, I want to give away the frog pattern linked to this topic, to one of you guys for free! All you have to do to enter the giveaway is:

1. like this topic
  2. follow me on ribblr & instagram or tiktok (@ninasplushies)
  3. comment done & tag 2 friends

The winner will be announced on the 15th of February, so make sure to join as soon as possible for a higher chance of winning! Good luck :two_hearts:

Frog pattern giveaway

25 Likes

Done - except for instagram because I don’t have instagram​:disappointed_relieved: but I followed you and your shop :yellow_heart:
@BumbleNBunny
@BreesBees

6 Likes

congrats!! i followed u :slight_smile:
done @E1izabethCrochets @evalynnRose @BubblzCrochet

6 Likes

Congrats! Done except for insta bc i dont have insta . @littlemisswonderful @OrangePeelsCrochet @SweetTomato

5 Likes

Congrats! Done, I don’t have insta or tik tok, but I followed you and your shop!
@emmytoria12 @abug1249 @clairecrochets247 @disneyizzy

7 Likes

I followed from instagram and ribblr
@Raynestorm
@ItzJessss

7 Likes

I can only follow you on ribblr- @anon66195313 @craft3r101 Thanks for the giveaway <3

6 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: Im already following your ahop, but i dont have insta or tiktok :confused: @BreesBees @LatteCrochet @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya

10 Likes

That pattern is so cute @littlemisswonderful @miaajuney

7 Likes

Following your shop and profile! I don’thave TikTok or Insta.
@SweetTomato @VrainydaysV

8 Likes

followed your shop and profile, but dont have insta
CONGRATS!!!

@SophiaCrochets24 @littlemisswonderful

Done -ig

6 Likes

Done! The froggy is sooo cute! I dont have insta or tiktok, but i followed you and your shop!!! @Raynestorm @Daffodilcrochets @Crochetime

6 Likes

By clicking the link below and doing the steps written on the topic, YOU have a chance of winning a pattern from my shop! Good luck! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

i’ve alr entered!!
congrats!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Done
@littlemisswonderful
@iamnisa

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway! Congratulations to the winner, chosen with a random wheel so that it’s fair for everyone: @E1izabethCrochets :palm_tree: You should have received the pattern. I would love for you to share the final product, but you don’t have to! :cupid:

9 Likes

congrats liz!!

3 Likes

OMGGG TYYYY ahhhhhhh im so happy!

2 Likes

I will def share my final product!

3 Likes

I am so excited to see it!! :star2:

1 Like