Frogging

I think I’ve had to loose more work than I’ve completed this week :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: anyone else in the same shoes??

10 Likes

I’m so sorry! I haven’t currently had that problem, but I definitely know what that feels like.
hang in there GIF

9 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement x :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, granted it wasn’t a super alot just a few times and the pattern was easy to do, but I rarely frog so it took some repeats to finally do the pattern lol

6 Likes

I’m just like trying something on my own​:sob::sob: but my mind is on my tests so I keep making mistakes

7 Likes

i’m making a fish net sleeves and i had to frog it like 5 times!

6 Likes

:persevere: Don’t forget to take some breaks! That could hopefully clear your head for a bit and make it easier to focus :relaxed:

6 Likes

So sorry x
I luckily finished mine :grin: don’t know if I’ll be dropping a pattern

4 Likes

Yeah I should
Thank you sm :heart_hands:

5 Likes

I have been trying to recreate some of my popular knitting patterns into crochet versions… Ugh
I have done so much frogging in trying to come up with copy cat stitches.

4 Likes

It’s so difficult right :smiling_face_with_tear: and I be like “but I did that”

4 Likes

I’m starting the week with an entire spider body (that was the size of my cocker spaniel) frogged, so there’s very little chance I’ll balance the scales this week… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yes, a ton it’s my my brain it’s working properly and just had to step away from my projects

4 Likes

Ive def done some frogging but a lot of it cause I lost track of where I was and needed to start over from somewhere :rofl:
Or I started doing a piece of an amigurumi in the same color of something else when it needed to be different- oops

I get the feeling though
One pattern I was doing I had to completely restart it a couple times because its wording(?) was a bit confusing though

6 Likes

Well, recently I had to start over on a blanket on row 90 something.

Cbs Ugh GIF by HULU

5 Likes

Oh NOOOOO!!!

2 Likes

OMG!!! I’ll defo cry

3 Likes

I once had to lose an entire project because I didn’t count stitches and rows so I didn’t know what to do for the back panel​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hang on dear
You might :relieved:

3 Likes