[FULL] Ghostface Pillow crochet Pattern Tester Call! <3

Hello everyone!
Bear with me please, this is my first pattern and tester call lol <3
As I mentioned yesterday, today I am posting a tester call for my new crochet pattern! The Ghostface Pillow!! I will be choosing the testers next Wed-Fri! I hope we can have a lot of people apply <3 Good luck!

Pattern : Ghostface Pillow
Craft type : Crochet
Skill level : Intermediate
Sizes available: One size
Materials required:

• 2 skeins of the same type or at least size of yarn in 7 colors
  • for the light red, dark red, and light gray you might need only 1 skein
  • right hook size, I used 3mm
  • needle
  • scissors
    if you are hand sewing your pillow instead of buying it
  • fabric
  • needle
  • sewing yarn

Testing begins: 22nd July
Time to complete testing: 22nd August (about a month)

If you need any more time or something intervenes, please let me know as soon as you can!
If you want to change some colors, I recommend:

• changing the background colors (you can make it fire, sky with or without colors, switch the wall color, or just make it one color, get creative if you have other ideas)
  • you can add something on the back panel and/or change its color
  • you can use one type of red color on the blood (on the wall and on his knife)

If you have other ideas, let me know, I would love to see some diversity! <3

To apply to be a tester, please comment:

• Type of yarn
  • Size of yarn
  • Size of hook
  • Your Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and maybe Ravelry handles. This is not obligatory, i just want to tag you, if you wish, when I will post the tester appreciation post

If you are chosen:

• You will be added as a tester for the pattern.
  • You will be added to a group as soon as I figure it out
  • You’ll be required to take good-quality pictures of the finished pillow.
  • You’ll be required to create a journal and keep track of your progress, you can add some progress photos if you want, I would love to see them <3

If I forgot to mention something or didn’t know, please let me know! If something is different from there, you want to ask me or tell me something, or change things around, message me or comment down below! <3 Thank you for sticking with me! <3

15 Likes

Ugh, my favorite scary movie! But I just don’t have the time to commit to making it :sob:
Good luck with your test

5 Likes

I would love to test for you!!!this is an epic design! I love it! It would be a great make for my horror group that I am in!!!

My IG and raverly handle is maedaedesigns

Yarn: medium 4 red heart also have paintbox dk yarn (cotton)

Hook: I have anywhere between 2 mm to 11 mm - usually with red heart hook would be 4-4.5 mm

6 Likes

i’d love to test!

6 Likes

It’s okay! It will still be available to be bought if you change your mind :smile:

6 Likes

which yarn will you be using? and if you want/have Instagram/Tiktok/Pinterest/Ravelry you can send me that handles privately or comment them <3

4 Likes

This looks like a very carefully crafted painting and I’d love to test this pattern out.

6 Likes

I will say the same haha :heart:
which yarn will you be using? and if you want/have Instagram/Tiktok/Pinterest/Ravelry you can send me that handles privately or comment them <3

4 Likes

I would love to test this! Itll match my decor in my room!
I would probably use red heart super saver, or i love this yarn from hobby lobby in weight 4.
Size hook, probably a 5mm.
And my ig is auntiedeeznutzcrochet, ravelry and pinterest are dgaylor985.

3 Likes

Omg i love your instagram name xD :heart: Good luck!

3 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern! I’m a big horror fan and this would look incredible in my dorm space! :slight_smile:
My yarn would be assorted but mainly 4 seasons marvel 8ply (size 3).
I’d use a 4.5mm hook.
My Instagram is ArchonAcheloisCrochets. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i’d probably use i love this yarn from hobby lobby, red heart super saver, or lion brand in worsted weight! i’ll be using a 5 mm hook

3 Likes

Welcome back to Ribblr! I’m so happy to see so many horror fans :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good luck!:heart:

3 Likes

Sounds lovely! Good luck!:heart:

2 Likes

I’d like to test this pattern. My stepdaughter is a fan of ghostface. My IG is embracecaffeine. I’m new here.

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!
The testers will be chosen tomorrow! Good luck!:heart:

3 Likes

This is very beautiful, the colors really blend in well and I love that this is a ghostface pillow. Spooky and comfy. I’d love to pattern test this for you and provide feeback.
The type of yarn i’d use will be Peaches and Cream medium 4 yarn. I’d be using the recommended hook size in the post which is 3mm. My Instagram is crafty.star.angel :relaxed: Thank you for hosting a wonderful pattern testing opportunity.

3 Likes

Thank you as well! The testers will be chosen tomorrow! Good luck!:heart:

4 Likes

The testers have been choseeen! I can’t believe I’m doing this haha
Thank you, everyone! <3

3 Likes

Would love to test pattern. Am very experienced but am more interested in testing other peoples patterns because i love learning from others.

3 Likes