-FULL-Tester call for Crochet: Luma Amigurumi Pattern

Hi! I’m sorry that this tester call has been closed early, due to a large number of testers who have applied. 10 have applied, and I think that’s enough for me. But thanks to everyone who have been accepted!

The due date is a week today, 26th April, but if anyone needs more time, I’ll be happy to postpone the date. After the pattern has been tested, it will be released as a free pattern on 29th April.

Difficulty: This pattern should be good for beginners, as there are not too many pieces to sew on and it doesn’t require you to use felt. But there are some areas that you may need to read through carefully.

Crochet hook size used: 3.50mm (main size), 2.50mm

Yarn type used: Double knit (8-ply)

You can use any yarn type/colour and crochet hook size you want for this pattern!

Finished plush size: Approx. 18cm tall (from tip of head to bottom of legs)

Click pattern photo to apply:

38 Likes

Awhh he is so cute!! Sadly i’m very very busy but good luck on testing <3

4 Likes

Same. So cute tho!:blush::star:

5 Likes

I would love to test making this star I’ve been crocheting for about most of my life from 56 and they started when I was seven

5 Likes

omg he’s so adorable! :star:
I’d love to test this pattern for you, I have a few colour options I could choose like yellow, blue, or pink! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks! Go ahead, choose any colour you like. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would love to test i will be using the colors from the Mario movie the blue and green in weight 4 yarn!

3 Likes

So cute… i made a mario she would go great with.

3 Likes

Me and my velvet yarn are ready to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So sweet

1 Like

It looks wonderful! :smiley: I wish you a good test

1 Like