(FULL) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Beaded Frog Ruffle Bucket Hat

I need testers for my Beaded Frog Ruffle Bucket Hat - Crochet ePattern

28 Likes

this is such a cute hat! i would love to test this pattern :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi! I went ahead and added you as a tester! This is my first written pattern so the feedback will be so very helpful! Thank you!

7 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this!! I am finishing up a couple of projects right now, so it may be a day or two until I would actually be able to start on it, but if that’s a dealbreaker for you, I fully understand!!:heart::frog:

6 Likes

I would love to test this very adorable frog hat :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Aww if you’re still looking for testers I’d love to help out! I haven’t ever been a tester before and I’m finishing up a project if that’s an issue.

6 Likes

I would love to test if you need more people. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

So cute!! Are you still looking for testers? If so I’d like to volunteer!

6 Likes

Look cute in you as well, it look nice :green_heart:

6 Likes

that is souch a cute bucket hat! :womans_hat: :frog: I would love to crochet that!

6 Likes

If you still need testers i’m totally down for an adorable frog hat :frog::billed_cap:

6 Likes

Perfect! Thank you everyone, I now have enough people to help test my pattern!

5 Likes

Marked full for you

5 Likes

@OBabyNMore Thankyou! This is my first testing call so I’m still learning how to do things.

5 Likes

You’re welcome…
Marking the status in the title helps everyone know what you still need, or don’t need… I didn’t know I could edit the title until @anoswaldoddity did the same thing for another, so when she doesn’t get to it first, I help

5 Likes

Thats very awesome of you to share! @OBabyNMore I always love when people pass on the knowledge :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve never been a pattern tester but I’d love to test this out it’s beautiful!

6 Likes

Hello! Unfortunately I have already have enough testers that are kindly helping me revise this pattern. Thank you for reaching out as I know personally it never hurts to ask :grin: Ill be putting up this pattern for sale after we are all finished with the testing process. Thank you very much for the complement! @Equeenx7

5 Likes

Love the hat would love to be a pattern tester

6 Likes

I’m obsessed would love to test

5 Likes