(Full)Tester call for Crochet pattern: Lorenzo the Llama

Hi everyone, I’m new to Ribblr and this is my first test. Looking for 2 experienced Ribblr testers to help me navigate the testing process as well as testing the pattern. This patterns has previously been published elsewhere, but I converted it to an ePattern. Please check for any abbreviations that are not on the list or not explained, along with feedback on any clarity issues or errors and omissions.

I will probably rely heavily on your experience as a tester regarding how communication works and what nots, so please only volunteer if you’re able to bear with me.

Time frame: 2 weeks from receiving pattern

Material required: about 120 yds of worsted weight yarn, stuffing, (2) 5mm beads for eyes, or safety eyes.

Skill Level: There are some unusual joining techniques used, so intermediate level is preferred.

Please show finished photo of your llama.

Thanks!

16 Likes

hi! id love to test. ive tested quite a few times before so should be able to spot most errors​:heartpulse::relaxed:

3 Likes

I am quite experienced testing patterns here on ribblr and would love to give this cutie a go!

Regardless, I look forward to its debut here!

5 Likes

Happy to help if you’re still looking for testers :blush:

5 Likes

Wonderful looking llama!!

4 Likes

Id be interested as well if you dtill gave spots. If not, definitely looking forward to seeing the finished pattern!

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr and good luck with your test
aec3b380ea4a6d50ea081d57e5923e94d0a4531fe6e72ca595d1ba599dd7860d.0

4 Likes

Great! I’ll send you the pattern in a bit.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll send you the pattern in a bit.

5 Likes

omg so cute!!! welcome to ribblr!! would love to test but my level is only beginner :frowning: . good luck with the test! :smiley:

4 Likes

I absolutely love your llama and would love to test for you. I am new to ribblr testing but have tested for some pretty good designers in the past. I have even hosted CAL. I am an expert crocheter.

4 Likes

I have enough testers for now, thanks for offering!

5 Likes

Its so cute. I would like to test it for you :heart:

4 Likes

I will add the leaders so they can close the topic for you.

@NoKittenAroundStudio
@Karametra

3 Likes