4 Likes

I volunteer as another tribute :saluting_face:

5 Likes

A peek at what you might be doing!

8 Likes

For a sweater?

1 Like

Yes ma’am
Each tester will get one of four swatches and then a pattern with loads of customizable options.

2 Likes

Ooh, mystery test! Consider me intrigued! You can check my instagram (@crochetingsavvy) for the majority of my makes.

2 Likes

Wish I had time :sob:
Good luck with your test

2 Likes

Yeah, this will be a long project. I’m expecting about 8weeks

2 Likes

Girl, you know I’m taking 8 weeks to make a dishcloth these days haha

2 Likes

Lol!!! It’s taking me forever to type these up.

4 Likes

you will need between 1000 and 2000 yards is what I estimated and this would be an excellent stash buster. Say the word and Ill lock you in the broom closet with the others :wink:

4 Likes

Wut
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

2 Likes

keep it up, and you’ll get sucked in!

4 Likes

Hmm, so I’m going to double check how much worsted bernat baby fleece I have (got a metric ton for 2 a skein last year). I know I don’t have weight 3. I’ll see if I have enough in various colors to do this. I couldn’t find it, but do you have a rough estimate of when you want these finished by? I’ll crunch time and materials tomorrow afternoon and let you know if I can commit!

3 Likes

I am thinking this will be at least 8 weeks, I really don’t know to be honest. it’s hard for me to judge a fair time frame. I usually just figure on a week for every day it takes me and go from there. As long as everyone is active and checking in and not just procrastinating or ghosting

4 Likes

2 Likes

No Way Bird GIF

1 Like

Ill volunteer myself!!

1 Like

since I can’t figure out how to add another person to a chatroom already in progress, I’ll make a new one friday and link everything

3 Likes

I think you can go on the chat, press on the names at the top and then press “members” and then you can add more people

2 Likes