full

I tried that, but ill try again

2 Likes

Oh actually that might just be to find someone who’s already in the group, my bad! Im not on here long enough to be giving advice clearly :grimacing:

3 Likes

duh GIF

Lol!!

1 Like

Oooo can’t wait to see the gorgeous patterns that come out of this! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

are you wanting in?

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern, but I am a full time student and I don’t know if I would have the time to do it.

2 Likes

I can’t say for sure what the timeframe will be because it’s going to be group led. But I can say that it will start with a swatching, and that will give everyone a trial period of sorts. While im anticipating at least 8 weeks, depending on the options and size and speed one person could finish in a week while someone else take 12.

3 Likes

This is super exciting now that I’ve read through it more!. I wish I could join but i am so incredibly terrible at finishing long projects :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thank you for being honest and not taking up time and energy… and I do have a smaller project you may be interested in testing. PM me if you want

2 Likes

last call, if you want in and you are not already in the bunker with the rest of the contestants, please speak now so you don’t get left behind!

1 Like

are you in or out?

1 Like

in or out?

1 Like

only replying to get this moved with the others

1 Like

I cant wait!

2 Likes

Sadly no :weary: I’m so busy right now with work and kids I just wouldn’t have the time to! But I’m excited to see the awesome pattern(s) that come out of it! :tada::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Last I asked, they said this was not an option. I told them they should look into making it one.

1 Like

I think im gonna have to sit this one out as i just got a custom cardi order. But if you still need another tester in like 3ish weeks, let me know! I know i just cant start until then. I will be stalking this though, because i wanna see them when they are done!

1 Like

that's all folks GIF by Space Jam

2 Likes