Fun game!

thx

8 Likes

Ofc

7 Likes

Like Tiphani, we’ve explained our usernames before, but since there are new people here I’ll share again :blush:
Mine has changed so many times over the last almost 30yrs that I’ve had an online username (yes I’m old enough that I’ve had one since mid 90s when we had AOL and dial up), but when I decided to write a pattern I wanted something a little more mature… So to explain it… My son was 3 when I wrote my first pattern, and planned him to be our only… I was told to think of something that had importance to me and he is in the top of that list… We call him (especially online) O and sometimes O Baby when he was younger… I wanted to do a play on words of “Oh Baby!” but didn’t want to be locked into Baby makes… so I added ~N~ More so O Baby ~N~ More Handmades was born :wink:
My PFP is my logo :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

My profile pic comes from a project I took on a few years ago for by college bestie. She asked me to make a horse that looked like the one belonging to her sister - his name’s Bentley. PenguinQueen Crochet is the name I came up with for my Facebook page and business cards in high school when I wanted to start finding folks to buy my makes outside of people I know jn real life. I go by PenguinQueen because of my lifelong love of penguins and cold weather, which make me a bit unusual in Alabama. :penguin: :crown:

4 Likes

hi<3

3 Likes

i love cinnamoroll

3 Likes

same cinnamoroll will live forever

2 Likes

Mentaldee is because I am a mental health nurse and although my name is Donna. My closest friend called me Dee.
So mentaldee was born xx

4 Likes

I chose my username @starlitxstitches because I’m a mom and most of my free time for crafting is at night when the kids are asleep. The x is like the space you see in some manga/anime titles cause I’m nerdy like that.:blush: Profile picture is the first thing I crocheted for my mom, who I got my creative genes from lol.

4 Likes

My user is gearloose bc first I don’t know how to change it and second because ducktales were my childhood and I always liked gyro gearloose :woman_shrugging:. My profile pic doesn’t mean a lot too. I just like art very much (especially renaissance paintings and Monet‘s paintings)

4 Likes

“deadname” is the name assigned to a trans person when they were born, that they no longer allign with. Once you choose a new name, that previous one becomes your “deadname”. We often call it that, cause it was never truly our name to begin with, and it was never truly “us”, and we’re dissociating from it. Just like a lot of trans people prefer to say they were never their assigned gender at birth, but were in fact always the gender they identify with, just not known/out yet.

It’s not a new term tho, it’s been around for at least a decade, if not more. It’s less known in the general population cause we’re only beginning to talk more openly about it.

2 Likes

So if you can’t tell i love bees! i actually just changed my profile picture! I specifically like bumble bees. My small business is called BEEutiful Creations. If i could change my username i would, i just didn’t know my business name at the time.

4 Likes

@BEEutifulCreations @Chick i think to change your username you have to go here Ribblr help center | Can I change my user name, email or first name? and then go to the option to change username : )

2 Likes

2 Likes

thanks!!

2 Likes

My profile photo is my logo, as for my user name well i love science but more so creation mechanics. This is actually my second business so this name suits all things i love.
As far as energy science and space go. I am a mind body and spirit kinda person. So to me i wanted a name that embodied crafts/creation, space and energy all into one.
:purple_heart:

3 Likes

noice

frog file GIF

1 Like

lola is so cute!!! i just saw your banner too and fawna is so cute as well!!! their names make their cuteness even better!

1 Like

i never knew that was an actor lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

the eye is cool! how long did it take you to make?

1 Like