Fun game!

chubby time is adorbs

1 Like

Thank you! Yours is adorable! (-:

1 Like

Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I made and remade the rows lots of times to get that result :sweat_smile: specially in the rows with decreases… I was having trouble keeping track of the stitches

2 Likes

Thank you! I used a pattern by Jess Huff and made the color changes based on a picture of Bentley.

2 Likes

Mine is just my name. As a designer I figured I would keep it rather than have a user name, but my shop here and in real life is called Unravel & Unwind. Unravel because that’s what we do with yarn and threads, unwind because that’s what happens when we crochet/knit socially as a group.

3 Likes

My profile is just my name and my profile pic is my dog. She is basically my profile pic for everything :joy:

3 Likes

she is adorableeeeeeeee

1 Like

Not much of a story behind my name. I’ve always loved astronomy, and had an affinity towards the Pleiades star cluster. This was the name my mom and I had picked out for our shop, so when she passed it seemed right to keep it when I opened my shop.
My pic my husband made for me. I love cats and I’m a breast cancer survivor so cat and a bunch of pink ribbons.
Not very interesting, but there it is.

5 Likes

Awe thanks

2 Likes

thats a nice story behind your name :green_heart:

2 Likes

thanks! that’s so cool!

3 Likes