Before the update on gems you would get 1 gem for every 100 day you feed Ribbot. After the update every one gem before then would become 100 gems. Today you get 1 gem for every 3 days you feed Ribbot and the math doesnāt add up to what it was originally. To make like the original I think that all the ribblrs should one gem every day or 3 gems every 3 days. @Leaders Please consider my request. Thank you!!!
This makes sense. I hope it does go back to normal , or at least has the same amount as before
Iām pretty sure you get more than 1 gem the further you make it in the streak, like, letās say once you get to 30 days you get 10 gems. Though, I can barely get to 10, so I canāt say for sure and ya prolly should take what I say with a grain of salt.
Hi!
To clarify, before you would get 1 gem after 100 days. Now you get 100 after 100 days so exactly the same value.
However now you also get more! We added milestones on more days like day 3,10,50 etc.
Hope that clarifies it!
I never got any additional gems for feeding ribbot every 3 days, and maybe thatās just a new and additional feature?
![]()
They only have that if your streak is under 100. Once you get over that you donāt get any of the smaller milestones
oooh okii
Thank you so much for clarifying. I havenāt been able to keep my streak up over the summer.
make sure to mark the answer as the solution
It isnāt every 3 days. Itās on day 3, day 10, day 50 you get bonus gems. Then you also get 100 gems after 100 days, 200 days and so on. So you actually get more gems now than you did before.
