General question about being a regular member

I know that there are requirements you must maintain or you will drop back to member level

How do you know if you are ā€œat riskā€ of being dropped back?
How do you know if youā€™ve been suspended, silenced or flagged?
How do you know if you havenā€™t visited frequently enough?
Or if you havenā€™t posted enough?
I work full time and canā€™t be logged into Ribblr 24/7, but I do check it every day. But I donā€™t respond to a lot of posts and donā€™t start a lot of topics

9 Likes

You can look at your stats by clicking your profile icon :slight_smile: then click ā€œsummaryā€

Also, if youā€™re silenced or suspended, Ribblr sends you an automatic message and you get one when your account becomes active again!

5 Likes

I know about the summary area. Iā€™m just not sure if my statistics there meet the criteria for maintaining my regular member status. Iā€™m not sure I can stay online long enough to keep up with it

4 Likes

Do you get any kind of notification if someone mutes you?

2 Likes

Good question! Generally speaking, thereā€™s no one place to see everything about this threshold. You can have access to some of these stats. Once you gain Regular you can simply continue being as active as you are and you should continue to maintain that level :slight_smile:

If you are particularly worried about something feel free to reach out. A quick check of your account, though, shows you are far above the level required- so keep doing what youā€™re doing :clap:

8 Likes

I donā€™t think so. I know some people have muted me and Iā€™ve never been notified anyway!

1 Like

Thanks for confirming :heart:. At least I know that Iā€™m not in any kind of trouble LOL.

I presume if I actually broke a TOS or CG that you guys would have let me know.

3 Likes

I canā€™t imagine anyone wanting to mute you, youā€™ve been nothing but nice to everyone as far as I can see

2 Likes

I tend to get into misunderstandings quite a bit. I know there are a few people in here not too fond of me. But thatā€™s ok, thatā€™s what the mute function is for. It keeps the community peaceful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely, if itā€™s anything serious our team will always reach out to clarify.
We also reach out if thereā€™s an issue with multiple flags, so if we havenā€™t you can assume your posts werenā€™t flagged. :slight_smile:

3 Likes