Get to know me + Q&A

Hey so ive been on ribblr for a while but ive never really done one of these so i thought i would.

Hi im Eden im a 14 year old crocheter. I learnt to crochet when I was 12 when my grandma taught me how to crochet and i have been doing amigurumi for almost a year now and its alot of fun and some day soon i would like to try to design patterns

I have mediumish length dark brown curly hair and brown eyes.
I would love to get to know some of you and become friends with some of you guys.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments!!

6 Likes

Hey eden! Id love to be your friend <3 anyways, the only question i can think of is, do you have any other hobbies besides crochet and do you have a favourite book/movie?

3 Likes

What was the most hardest thing you’ve made?

Hi i’m evalynn/eva. talk to me about whatever!! i’ve been here for some time too

3 Likes

Her other nickname is Rosie but only I call her that lol. I’m Izzy (nickname) but people just tag me mostly. You can call me Bella, Izzy, Isabela, Isa, idk whatever as long as I know you’re talking to me. Also Peachy (@peachyxtulips) calls me a Disney geek so I guess that too?

3 Likes

Oops my question:

Do you like Disney? Or hate it?

Even Disney haters normally have a fav Disney character…what’s yours? Why?

3 Likes

Hey. I would love to be your friend!! I love to draw occasionally and spend time with my family, my friends and my neice. One of my favourite films is probably pitch perfect and my favourite series is Friends. How about you?

2 Likes

Hi thank you. Feel free to talk to me about anything aswell. The hardest thing ive made was probably either the moana I made for my neice or an elephant which required alot of sewing.

2 Likes

Hi. I love disney my fav character is probably moana or rapunzel from tangled im not really sure why maybe just because theyre inspirational. How about you

2 Likes

Oo fun! I dont really watch a lot of tv, but my favourite book atm is the scarlet pimpernel!

2 Likes

Ooo nice!!

2 Likes

Ooh nice choices!!

Well my favorite Disney princesses are Ariel, Belle, and Rapunzel. I like Ariel because she is so adventurous and I am not, I like Belle because I totally relate to her (I like reading and I wouldn’t mind doing something other than the usual schedule!), I like Rapunzel because heck, she’s amazing!!

Overall my favorite Disney characters are Baymax, Mickey Mouse, and Winnie the Pooh. Also Baymax just looks so huggable. :teddy_bear::white_heart::blush:

2 Likes

Omg I think I know this website!!

I made the dog and it was so much sewing. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oo cool and i think the pattern was by supergurumi.

2 Likes