Gift Tag - You are it!

Oh, I wondered because my yahoo mail rejects all contacts from Ribblr.
I just spent 10 minutes copy paste switch from one screen to the next just to lose it all. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Temper Tantrum GIF

8 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Is anyone getting notifications from me?

6 Likes

I got an email that you gifted me

7 Likes

Iā€™m in!

14 Likes

Thank you! Merry Christmasā€‹:christmas_tree:

5 Likes

None of your stuff is working. I tried to go to your wishlist and makes and they both to go back to home page. Might want to reach out to Ribblr and see if there is a problem

8 Likes

Your wish list is private, so Iā€™ll gift you a random pattern :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Thank you so much too those of you trying to send me a gift from my wishlist. I hadnā€™t actually said ā€œIā€™m inā€ because I didnā€™t quite understand it. Honestly, I kinda still donā€™t. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

:rofl: I think saying Iā€™m in means that youā€™re interested in getting a pattern, so others can see and gift you and like the comment so others know if youā€™ve been gifted and in return you also gift patterns who commented Iā€™m in free or paid patterns are both fine to gift on someones wish list, I hope that made sense :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Iā€™m in

15 Likes

Iā€™m in

8 Likes

Ok I think it works now. Iā€™m in

10 Likes

Iā€™m in! :mrs_claus:

16 Likes

Thanks to everyone who gifted me a pattern! My notifications donā€™t work.

8 Likes

Thank you for the explanation lol
So yes, its a give and receive kind of thing :heart: saying Im In will let people know you are in the game, and will give at least one gift to whoeve you desire!

7 Likes

Iā€™m In!!!

14 Likes

I believe it works now. I logged out and logged back in

7 Likes

Thank you for letting me know :relaxed:

8 Likes