Gifted pattern request

Hello! It’s my first time using this app and it’s because I’m trying to make all my friends some flower bouquets for Valentine’s day my best friend who I haven’t seen in 2 1/2 years (This is because they moved schools and they are coming here to see me even though they live 3 hrs away : )They asked me if I could make them a crochet cow, I said yes because their my best friend of (6yrs) and I love them. They sent me the one they want and I did some research to find the pattern, turns out the pattern is “mochi the sitting cow by: sparcloudsstuff” the pattern costs $6 US dollars and I have the money, I bought all the supplies and when I asked my parents if I could enter their debt card to buy it they said “No, they might scam us” my parents are very strict and don’t trust me with money so I don’t my a card of my own yet. My friend is coming in very soon and I’m afraid I won’t be able to make the cow for them. The pattern is on my wishlist could someone gift it to me? If not thanks for reading and wish me luck, have a lovely day :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

13 Likes

I don’t know if this pattern will work FREE COW pattern with YouTube: Crochet pattern | Ribblr? Maybe you can adjust the bobble stitches so that they are in the front?

7 Likes

I definitely understand the need to be responsible online.
With that in mind, Ribblr’s payment infrastructure is based on Stripe’s services which are world leading. Cards are not stored or even viewable by neither Ribblr or the designer- they are completely encrypted. And I suggest using Apple Pay and Google Pay (depending on the device) because both create a virtual card number, so basically masking the real card number - additional protection.

Or alternatively finding a free pattern instead!

9 Likes

Tysm! I saw that pattern before and tried to make it yesterday and when I changed the feet and sewed then to the front it looked weird, but thanks for the suggestion!

5 Likes

Great! I’ll mention this to my parents and hopefully say yes. Thank you!

5 Likes