giphy glitch?

there seems to be an issue with giphy gifs
I even tested with using the gifs from my phone versus the tab in the messaging box and the one from my phone stayed put but giphy gifs are showing a broken link icon
I’m sure you probably already know about this, but I thought it might be nice to get an update for everyone.
example:

8 Likes

it shows up for about a minute, then disappears

5 Likes

Tagging @Ribblr

5 Likes

thank you, I thought I had

5 Likes

Your Giphy isn’t showing either @Winternightmare .

6 Likes

Are they all broken now? Lemme try my phones GIF and not ribblr.

8 Likes

Ribblr giphy showed up for me

And then went away!

8 Likes

I’m thinking maybe some gifs got removed from the list, cause when I posted it it was showing.

5 Likes

When I posted those back to back, the GIF from my phone stayed, the GIF from the ribblr option showed up for about a minute then disappeared

6 Likes

Phone, then giphy back to back

Those were the same and it showed for a moment then disappeared

6 Likes

The giphys are glitchy.

5 Likes

the giphy gifs are giffing up

6 Likes

No more gifs to give :rofl:

5 Likes

this good stuff, we need it merged into the giphy post! Who can do that> @Karametra or @saar ? Can we have our witty banter preserved in the other topic and give this one back to the birthday honorees?

6 Likes

I think I got all (most?) of the gif topic moved off the birthday thread.

On topic - I assumed it was a side effect of the massive turnout for the contest causing a touch of lag?

7 Likes

Possible, but I’ve seen giphy’s gifs being removed randomly once in a while as well!

6 Likes

I don’t know, but this morning a bunch of posts floated to the top with broken gifs. and like I said, it shows up if I use the option from my phones keyboard but they are broken if I use the option from whatever that toolbar is called in the message box phone or pc

7 Likes

I felt a little Smurf smurfback while typing that giphy comment

7 Likes

3 Likes

It showed and when I refreshed the page it disappeared

6 Likes