Giraffe bean testing call [CLOSED]

Hiya, everyone! I hope you all had a lovely summer. I know this little guys pattern has been finished for quite some time now, but I havent managed to take the proper photos for the pattern, and he has sat in my drafts for an unsettling amount of time… However, if you would still like to test, I’ve added a temporary photo so you can see what he looks like until I can get an actual photo up :]

You’ll have a week to complete your giraffe.

I dont require any specific types of yarn either.

37 Likes

Applied! Id love to test for you! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

just apllied, i would love to test omg

3 Likes

Omg! I would love to test. You can check my IG Raeshandmade for references if you would like

3 Likes

I was just looking at the cow bean i tested and was wondering when the giraffe would come!! So so cute, like usual​:smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s so cute! I added it to the testing zone area so it will be the right amount of attention and people can easier see it.

4 Likes

Awwuh! I love it!

2 Likes

I applied, and this is soooo cute! I would love to test this adorable pattern.

so cute! i’d love to

Oh sooo cute!!! Applied

Omg this is too cute
Good Luck with testing

Soo sweet​:heart_eyes: I’d love to test it!

OMG that is too adorable and unlike anything I’ve ever seen!! He’s so cute I’m going to cryyy

This is adorable! Id love to test it for you!

Id love to test for u :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to test this ! This is so cute, I love it so much :heart_eyes: Is commenting just how you apply!

1 Like

OMGGG HE IS SO CUTEEE I WANT TO TEST SO BADDDD x

If you click on the link under the photo it will take you to a page that says would you like to be a tester? Then click yes wnd it will take you back to here x

1 Like

Oh okay, thank you, applied x

1 Like

Applied!