give love

EHEHEHEH CHAOs

4 Likes

Aw <2 I’m glad your part of the cow crew :))

5 Likes

MOOO :magic_wand:

5 Likes

@OmniStupid You are such a sweet caring person and you always make me smile! :yellow_heart:

@Kenziekrochet oh my gosh you are literally so kind and funny you are a great friend :upside_down_face:
(Josh and Nick 4ever :sob::sob: :ocean::surfing_man::man_surfing:)

@CreshesxCritters and @artnium73 You two are such silly goose’s :sob:🪿 the gifs are :ok_hand:
I’m not the one who’s chaos YOU TWO ARE Hehe

@LittleCreatures you are so kindhearted! 🫶🏽
(Calm and not chaotic too hehehe unlike everyone else)

@anon12722758 GIRL you are crazy ily tho heheh silly goose #3 🪿(stop talking about your sussy friends)

@chunkyy sigh silly goose #4 🪿YOU ARE INSANE BRO :sob::sob: love youuuu hehe

@ErisArt you are so nice and an awesome friend :sparkles:

@lunarcrochett you are so sweet(idk how you put up with us :sob::sob:)

@HuggleNHooks so funny hehe you are a really good friend :smiling_face::white_heart:

(GUYS LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED SOMEONE HEHE)

12 Likes

ugh THEY ARE NOT INAPROPRIATE love you tho <3

8 Likes

eXcUsE mE

8 Likes

Everyone is putting such nice stuff and now I feel bad that all I said was CHAOS T-T

5 Likes

Heheheheh

6 Likes

@SweetTomato You were my first friend on Ribblr and I’m so glad we met!! I love talking to you and Elaya about life, crushes, school, and pretty much everything! 🩷 and i love how youre always willing to test my patterns (even if you dont finish lol)

@Elaya girl idek how we met it sort of just happened but IM SO GLAD WE DID! youre one of my best friends on ribblr and i love talking to you and SweetTomato about literally everything! :hugs:

@FluffyYarnCreations we just met recently bc you just became active but youre so chaotic and i love ittt! thanks for being insane :ok_hand:t3:

@Abug1249 and @ItsFayFay4 YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE AND SUPPORTIVE! and great to talk to. love youuu!

(+ SO many more! but ribblr wont let me mention every awesome person so just know you’re probably on here too but i just dont have space! :sob::butterfly:🩷 )

7 Likes

You’re welcome * epic hair flip *

6 Likes

Ok GET READY
@FluffyYarnCreations : Your always willing to talk to me no matter what time it is, and you have my humor so it ends up in chaos
@SweetTomato : You are so kind to me and you are like the first person to like my comments and you also have my sense of humor which ended up with the cow crew <2
@ClaireCrochets247 : You always give me complements and you somehow can deal with the cow crew and all our other chaos
@Itsfayfay4 : You are always so funny and kind, and somehow you also have the patience for the cow crew and me being REALLY late for testing patterns :sweat_smile:
@ThePoet1607 : You are really kind and always give me good info when I am stuck on an issue

7 Likes

<3 anytime!! Thank u so much

5 Likes

ANOTHER ONE
@GamerKat : You are so nice to me and are willing to help me when I am confused
@OMLET : I love all the daily tasks you do, it just lightens up my day : )
@Elaya : You are so kind, and always like my comments the second I post them and you also somehow can handle the cow crew
@ComfyPotato You are so funny, and we have a lot of things we share in common (Eevee for life!)
@Cinna245 : You are such a nice person and I still think about that time that we had a good laugh when talking to each other like a month ago

That’s all the peeps I can think of that are so nice to me please tell me if I forgot you :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Aww thx <33

5 Likes

Haha your fine I am chaos so I took this as a complement

6 Likes

chaos is all i strive to be​:joy:

6 Likes

Well then… Do you want to be part of the cow crew?? >:)

6 Likes

haha :joy: yes!!

4 Likes

i have no idea what that is :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s a group filled with chaos and cows

4 Likes