give love

i just felt like i should post this… your going to tag 3+ ppl and say why you love them here are mine

@SweetTomato your always so kinda and willing to test my patterns!
@Elaya your an awsome friend and great therapist
@Froggoslay i love bullying you in choir (as friends don’t worry IM NOT HARASSING CHILDREN!)
@ThatOneSheepLady you aways willing to help me and will switch your schedule for me
@binka your so kind for buying me a pattern and all of your patterns are ADORABLE
@daschubba i know you can’t see this but WE ALL LOVE YOU and really MISS YOU

i wish i could of tagged you all but sadly i think ribblr would explode but I LOVE YOU GUYS

30 Likes

@Abug1249 CHAOS
@SweetTomato CHAOS
@ClaireCrochets247 Supportive and puts up with the chaos
@Itsfayfay4 Supportive and puts up and partakes in the chaos
@Elaya Supportive and puts up with the chaos
You guys are great <3

11 Likes

@SweetTomato your really sweet and kind :sparkling_heart:

@ClaireCrochets247 I love talking too you and tomato about everything :blush:

@OMLET a really great person to talk to 🫶🏼

@Itsfayfay4 your really creative with all the stuff you’ve been doing on Ribblr recently :sparkles:

@FluffyYarnCreations I love your chaos :two_hearts:

Love you guys<333

10 Likes

@RisingFlames Your so strong and you need the world <3
@artnium73 youve been so kind!
@OrangePeelsCrochet ik we just meet, but you’re so wonderful!
@CreshesxCritters TOTALLY DIDNT FORGET YOU :skull:

10 Likes

OK SO
@cozycrochett chaos but I love you for it (and your big GYATT-)
@Kenziekrochet I love you sm your a great friend overall <333
@ErisArt AHHHH I LOVE YOU SM AMAZING FRIEND 10/10

9 Likes

@ClaireCrochets247 you were my very first ribblr besite and i love talking to you about everything and tysm for sending that one message a few months ago
@Elaya idek how we met but i love talking to you sm youre so kind and just overall an amazing person that i can go to no matter what
@LatteCrochet my irl bestie! I love you sm, youre always there and i love all the time we spend together just being our crazy selves lol
@FluffyYarnCreations I only met you a few days ago, but you are so fun to talk to and i love our midnight chats loo :skulla:
@Abug1249 you always bring so much fun to the chat and i love talking with you also ty for letting me join the cow crew :skulla:
@Itsfayfay4 youre always so nice and sweet also tysm for organizing all the groups for us like ss and crochet wars i really appreciate it
@OMLET i love how nice you are to everyone and i havent talked to you that much but you are such an amazing person!
@PandaCrocheter7 you are so kind and talented i hope i can get to know you better in the future!
I love all of you guys so much <3

12 Likes

I don’t know anyone close here so I can’t tag ppl, but I wanted to show appreciation for whole community here. I feel it’s so friendly in here, that after (or in the middle of ) stressful day it’s very nice to turn this app and go through posts :heart:

9 Likes

Im glad you enjoy them <2 loo

6 Likes

I’m glad its enjoyable <2

5 Likes

I- uhm edit: WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CHAOS?! i’m the least chaotic one probably :smiling_face::innocent:

8 Likes

@CreshesxCritters ILYSM CLOUDY You’re the first person I go to when I need to vent or talk abt smth and you’re just so amazing and nice!!! You’re the best <3

@hearts4me you were one of my first closer friends here on Ribblr and I love how chaotic you are even when you are talking abt your Inappropriate friends :sob::sob: lyyy <33

@Kenziekrochet ilyy Kenzie!!! You’re always so kind and amazing, and OMG YOU HAVE SOOO MUCH XP ON DUOLINGO LIKE HOW TH- YOU ONLY JOINED LIKE A YEAR AGO HOW :sob: but yea you’re amazing and soo nice all the time!!!

anddd bonus even tho she won’t get the notif-

@daschubba I wouldn’t hav met any of the people above if it wasn’t for you Chubbs and you are just an amazing person :heart_hands: you always include others and are always so kind and thoughtful ILYYYY <3

11 Likes

This is gonna take a while heh :sob::joy:

7 Likes

@SweetTomato @FluffyYarnCreations @Abug1249 yall are the nicest people here​:sparkles:
@Elaya best jokes on the platform
@Scarletskies ALWAYS helping everyone!!

7 Likes

Aww thank you! Youre super nice too! <3

5 Likes

Omg you werent joking-

6 Likes

Thank youu<3

5 Likes

AWWWW THANKS OMMIE :heart: :heart:
Bestie bud

@ThatOneSheepLady
You are so nice and funny and always make me happy :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:
@OMLET
ILL BULLY YOU MORE!! jk you are the bestest and ilyy

I dont have any other friends lol

7 Likes

YESSS WE LOVE THE CHAOS!! (complete sentence)

6 Likes

aww love you too!

5 Likes

aww i love talking to you about everything too!

5 Likes