Giveaway #3 tiny witch hat & ghostie patterns!

Giveaway for 3 lucky shop followers! Drawing will be held on October 1st at midnight (EST). Winners will receive the tiny witch hat and tiny ghost patterns just in time for Halloween crafting.
They are also available in a mini bundle, just $2 for both (50% off regular price)!

Just follow my shop to enter, though social media shares are always appreciated!

11 Likes

Congratulations to winners of the Halloween mini bundle, @reireig127, @ClumsyPsyduck, and @MadeBySG! Your prize patterns have been sent.
There was a glitch in Ribblr with the first drawing, will the user with a handle something like Dardencrochet please PM me to claim your prize.
Better luck next time to everyone else, I’m already working on holiday and winter tiny crochet designs and will always giveaway each new bundle to a lucky few.
Keep an eye out for a special sale in my shop around Black Friday-Cyber Monday. It’s a great time to stock up on patterns for gift making; my pocket sized designs are perfect for last minute gifts for any occasion.
Happy stitching!

2 Likes