[WINNERS PICKED] 🎊Giveaway🎊 A little thank you for the 2400 shop followers!

WINNERS HAVE BEEN PICKED

Hello everyone! I finally have the time to fo a little giveaway as a thank you for all the support! Yay, fun, right?!?!

Open from now until 2024-03-24T15:00:00Z

How to enter:

1. Follow my shop
  2. Like this post
  3. Comment on this post, tell me your favorite bird and if you have a photo even better! (if you follow me on insta you know my bird obsession is really starting to show :joy:)
  4. OPTIONAL tag anyone you think may be interested

Prizes (2 winners per prize, so a total of 6 winners)
1st: 1 paid pattern from my shop and 1 priority testing (info below)
2nd: 1 paid pattern from my shop or 1 priority testing
3rd: 1 paid pattern from my shop

What is Priority Testing?

• Basically I have 4 (paid) patterns in the vault that are ready for testing and should you win, you can pick which test you want to take part in! You of course will be gifted the pattern once testing is completed! (You also get early access!)
  • If you win a first place prize and would prefer to not test, you can get two paid patterns! Or if you just so happen to prefer two of the patterns ready for testing, you can do that instead of an already published pattern!
  • Even though this is a prize, I will still require my standard requirements to be done (i.e., journals and such). This will start to apply when other testers have been selected after a testing call!

And since I have asked for you favorite birds I show you some of mine! They never fail to make me smile :grin:

If any one is interested (from left to right, top to bottom): Louisiana Waterthrush, Snowy Plover, Wilson’s Plover, Brown-headed Nuthatch, Groove-billed Ani, and a Carolina Chickadee!

85 Likes

:tada:Omg congrats :tada:
:white_heart:Following your shop ofc! Your patterns are so cute :white_heart:
:sparkling_heart: @OMLET @SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247 @evalynnRose @anon57699070 @Itsfayfay4 @BreesBees @NessCat @OrangeStudios @OrangePeelsCrochet :sparkling_heart:
:cloud:My favorite bird is mountain blue bird :cloud:
BOTW-Homepage-Thumbnail_Mountain-Bluebird_Double-Brow-Imagery_Shutterstock

24 Likes

He’s beautiful! I’m hoping to head out west soon to see some of these cuties!

12 Likes

I love pigeons as well crows :blush::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: Also congrats on 2400 shop followers!! :partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

11 Likes

It’s hard to choose just one lol, at the moment only Crows come to mind :smile:

11 Likes

Thank you! Crows are so smart! Its amazing to watch them solve problems! Pigeons have there own charm, I love their coos!

12 Likes

Crows are amazing! I recently saw a huge flock flying over my backyard and it was amazing!

12 Likes

That sounds awesome!

9 Likes

OMGGGG CONGRATSSS!!!
i honestly love ur shop so much bc its abt nature and WHEN I WAS YR 5 I WAS OBSESSED WITH NATIVE BIRDS SOSOSO MUCHH
and is that a thrush and a plover?!?!?
@yarnivorecrochets @binka @chunkyy @OMLET @Nesscat @Elaya
uh my fav bird is prob a chicken or duck, but if i were to pick a native bird (nz), a tui!! i also have a plushie of a kereru, tui, kokako, kea, karearea, fantail (piwakawaka) and blue duck (whio)!!
Identifying Common New Zealand Birds - Topflite NZ

16 Likes

Congrats!! I love the Japanese cotton birb!! He’s just a little fluff ball doin his thing!! :heart_eyes:
@californiagirl @Pickle42 @EveIsCool

15 Likes

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! I love nature inspired patterns!
You have such cool birds down there! I would love to visit there one day and see all the natuve wildlife!

9 Likes

Thank you! He’s adorable! I saw some baby plovers that I call cotton balls!

11 Likes

We literally have some of the same favorite birds! Except where I live we have the white breasted nuthatch! Any nuthatch is adorable! I went through a phase where I drew birds everyday. There are sooooo many birds I love though, it’s hard to choose!

8 Likes

my favourite bird is raccoon

13 Likes

yes!!

9 Likes

bro- :skull: so its a vege and a bird?

9 Likes

Your so right! Any nuthatch is absolutely adorable!

9 Likes

ahhh scarlet i’m so happy for you!! :pleading_face: :pray: you’re one of the greatest designers on here, and i’m happy to see you reach such a milestone! thank you so, so much for this giveaway! i really appreciate you :heart:

my favourite bird would have to be a tropical parula! i love how one half of them is blue, and the other half is yellow! such a cutie :rofl:

11 Likes

raccoon is ur mam

8 Likes

These are super old now and the camera quality is terrible but BIRBS! I should really start drawing animals again haha. I love all your patterns so much!

18 Likes