Giveaway help!!! 1,000 subscribers on YouTube! 😁

Howdy, everyone! I am close to 1,000 subscribers on my YouTube channel and wanted some input. I plan to do a giveaway and need help with what I should give the winners. (No gift cards as I do not have the money for that at the moment :smiling_face:). I was thinking about giving the 1st winner a free item of their choice that I’ve already made on my social medias (within reasonable size). I’m stuck on the 2nd and 3rd winner. I may honestly do 2 because I don’t want to spend too much money. But any ideas is greatly appreciated! (Picture is for me to find post easier :blush:)

15 Likes

OMG that’s amazing! I hope you reach the 1,000 subscribers. I love those animals and the tote bag, they are super adorable. I think that’s a great prize for 1st place, maybe for second and third you can do some kind of custom patterns. I don’t have any type of social media so I can’t follow you or anyone else, and I don’t know what you do on your socials either but I see custom patterns as a prize for giveaways on here a lot!

wishing you luck!! :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you! I haven’t seen the custom pattern giveaways before so that’s something I will definitely look into and keep in mind!

3 Likes

congrats!! i hope u reach 1,000. dw i’ll subscribe. i think the custom pattern idea is a good one too bc some people have like strict parents and stuff so like they can only do things online. btw the bunny is adorable

2 Likes

Thank you for subscribing and helping me out! Means a lot. :heart:

1 Like

I would be happy with receiving one of your paid patterns.

2 Likes

Thank you! Y’all’s suggestions are a great help!

maybe for second you can give them a custom pattern that would normally cost money for free? then for third you could give them an already existing pattern?

1 Like

i would say maybe let them choose any pattern of yours to get for free (maybe 2nd place could get like 3 of them and 3rd can get 1) :relieved:

1 Like

Great idea! Thank you! I’m excited to announce what I decide!!!

I think I will do something along those lines. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m currently at 983 subscribers so I am getting ready to record the giveaway video and wanted to make y’all aware. If there are any other questions y’all can think of, don’t hesitate to ask! They don’t have to be crochet related either; you can ask about me in general if you want :grinning:

How will you choose the winners? And your starburst bag is so cute!! I can’t wait to make it with your tutorial. :blush:

1 Like

I’m still finalizing everything, but here’s what I’m thinking right now. I will have people comment a certain emoji on the video when it’s released and then use a website online to pick a winner randomly with the names that have commented. Hopefully that makes sense lol. I’m open to suggestions though!
And thank you! If you make it I’d love to see it :heart:

1 Like

Howdy, everyone! I just got 1,000 subscribers on YouTube! It means a lot that you guys enjoy my channel and continue to support me, so I decided to do a little giveaway to celebrate. This is my first giveaway, so y’all will have to bear with me on figuring everything out. Without further ado though, here are the rules to be entered into the giveaway!

Rules :point_down:t3:
•Like my 1k celebration video on YouTube
•Comment “:yarn:” under video
*For an extra entry, comment “:yarn:” in the comments section on my Instagram, Facebook, or Tiktok
And that’s it! Really simple :grin:

Winners will be announced on June 1st!

Crochet :yarn: #crochetyoutube #youtubecelebration #q&avideo #1000subscribers #youtube #crochetvideo