Giveaway or no giveaway?

Hi Ribblr community!
I’m not sure there’s ever been a giveaway that hasn’t been a pattern giveaway on here, but would you like there to be one of a finished item/object on here? I know lots of people prefer to make it themselves typically (and I’m one of those people :wink:), but before I post something I’d love everyone’s feedback on what you think. Please vote in the poll below on what you think I should do, if you’re interested or not! :blush: Please be honest and give your honest feedback, I won’t be offended and it’s anonymous anyways

• Yes - Giveaway and I’d be interested!
  • No - No Giveaway and I’m not interested!

0 voters

:orange_heart:Nicole

8 Likes

I can’t crochet so I’d definitely be interested in a giveaway :grinning: or maybe crochet lessons, for me, anyway! :joy:

8 Likes

I would love knitting lessons :joy:

5 Likes

So you can teach me how to crochet and I can teach you how to knit! :wink:

5 Likes

I totally would! But I’m not sure how that would even work, so I highly recommend the how to crochet for absolute beginners by simply daisy! (Her video is on YouTube)

6 Likes

I highly recommend Beginning Continental Knitting by Suzanne Bryan. You hold the yarn in your left hand with Continental knitting and Suzanne is an expert teacher and a Master Knitter through the Knitting Guild Association so she knows I think just about everything about knitting :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you :blush: I’ll have to check it out once I’m finished my course.

5 Likes

I think you’ll love it!

5 Likes

listen this sounds AWESOME like teaching like people could buy your lessons ah so cool

6 Likes

Plus it would be a lot of fun! :blush:

5 Likes

I think a finished item giveaway would be really fun! I haven’t seen anything like it on ribblr :blush:

4 Likes