*Giveaway* Pattern Launch 🚀 No Sew Leggy Mallard Duck

My No Sew Leggy Mallard Duck Crochet Pattern will Launch on March 17th! Happy St. Paddy’s Day!!! May the luck of the Irish :shamrock: be with you!!!

All you have to do to be entered to win is follow my Ribblr Shop!!! I’ll leave the link below :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Winner(s) will be chosen on March 17th so tag the heck outta your friends and share this everywhere you can think!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Omg congrats on the giveaway! Such cute and amazing patterns

4 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you for the opportunity :bouquet:

4 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

4 Likes

You are too sweet! Thank you :smiling_face:

3 Likes

congrats!! ur amazing and deserve this!

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

congrats!! this is amazing!! u deserve it <3

3 Likes

I have Shimmer and the Gnome (what an amazing band name that would be). I would love your newest pattern!

4 Likes

:star_struck::rofl: that would be a pretty B A band name lol! Thank you so much! I’m still debating on how many winners there will be but I’m thinking 10 because this is my 10th pattern launch on Ribblr :shamrock:

4 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me put my name in for the giveaway! Congratulations on your cute pattern!

3 Likes

You’re welcome and thank you! :smiling_face: it’s truly no sew!

2 Likes

I already follow you and have a couple in my wish list.
Genie Magic GIF by tigdesign

3 Likes

Thank you for following :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

5 days and counting til this little guy is available!!! :two_hearts:

This is available to some of you!!! March 17th is in some parts of the world already!!!

1 Like

I will be announcing winners on this thread. I live in Mountain time so I will begin choosing winners when it’s actually March 17th. I will be gifting away 10 of my new No Sew Mallard Duck Crochet Pattern because this is my 10th pattern release on Ribblr!!! Isn’t that exciting!???

Also to celebrate St Patrick’s day my entire shop is 17% off! For one day only! You guessed it! For March 17th!

*this pattern is cute as a yellow duck with orange beak and legs too :upside_down_face:

There is still time to enter this giveaway!!! Just follow my Ribblr shop. That’s all you have to do to enter!!!

I’ll leave a few links below :arrow_down:

14 Likes

such a cute duck

1 Like

Lucky Winner #1:

@Colineduc

2 Likes