Giveaway poll & TYSM for 900!

Wow, I’ve been so busy making extra content for February that getting to 900 followers snuck up on me! Thank you all SO much for your fantastic support.

I had a surprise drawing to celebrate and @alisplumae is the winner! You can choose any paid pattern from my shop, I’ll PM you. :smiley:

I’m getting closer to 1,000 Ribblr followers, how should we mark the occasion when my shop reaches such a big milestone?

• A new, special pattern free for all followers
  • Make all new patterns free for one month after reaching 1,000 followers (probably 2-3 designs)
  • One winner - 10 free patterns of you choice
  • 10 winners - 1 one free pattern of your choice
  • Winner chooses next pattern subject (nothing copyrighted)
  • Collaboration
  • Something else, I’ll describe in the comments
  • Idc I just wanted to participate in the poll!
0 voters

Lmk what you think and if you’re not following already, check out my shop and follow to be automatically entered in giveaways!

14 Likes

Congrats! Im already following, and i think one pattern for ten people would be great!

7 Likes

Thank you! I’ll go with the one that gets the most votes, but good luck! :shamrock:

4 Likes

Congratulations suettle! :confetti_ball: :ramen::ramen::ramen::partying_face:

4 Likes

Been following forever! Love your patterns. Congrats on 900 followers; you definitely deserve it 🩷

Happy Birthday Love GIF by LINE FRIENDS

4 Likes

Thanks so much LatteCrochet and @Mossypaws! Your kindness means so much. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congrats on reaching 900+ followers!! As for the poll it’s so hard they all seem like great choices :smile::partying_face::tada:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! LOL right? I couldn’t decide on the best option either, so a poll seemed perfect. Maybe if there are two strong contending options I’ll do both?

4 Likes

congrats!!!

2 Likes