Goals 2023

I know we are just starting the holiday season. But is anyone starting to make goals for 2023? I want to learn how to spin yarn, write and test more patterns, improve my skills and learn how to dye yarn. Is this too ambitious of me? Especially since I have to move some time next summer (Military) and have two little ones?

What are some of your goals?

7 Likes

Starting late 2023,we have 3 major travel vacations planned and then moving cross country. So I’m currently working on sewing a capsule wardrobe and knitting jackets/coats/cardigans/accessories to match to make packing easier. I found pictures of 3 vintage knitted coats that I’m dying to draft patterns for. So maybe I’ll have new patterns to list soon.

6 Likes

I like the collapsible storage idea for moving!

3 Likes

Capsule wardrobe= wardrobe consisting of 30 or less mix and match clothing items that can be layered for different seasons to make dozens of different outfits

6 Likes

Girl, I’m doing good just taking it One Day At A Time!

3 Likes

My goals is to start my crochet business that i make so far i have a store that will be selling my crochet items, and planning on opening a website for my online shop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I take it one day at a time as well. But I also like to have goals to keep myself moving forward.

2 Likes

That’s a great goal!

2 Likes

2 Likes