Good question

19 Likes

Oh endless supply of yarn in a heartbeat! I can deal with weaving in ends :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I think I have an endless supply. I could use the end weaver. :yarn:

8 Likes

Tough call… but ultimately endless supply of if I don’t have to store it… I’m in the process of getting rid of a ton of yarn because I have too much that isn’t being used (especially partial and single skeins, I have been finding myself having to buy yarn when starting a new project even though I have SO MUCH)

5 Likes

100% endless supply of yarn :yarn: I crochet with my ends so I don’t have to worry about weaving later :grin:

6 Likes

Why can’t it be BOTH! :exploding_head::confounded::frowning::weary::triumph: They ALWAYS make me pick just one and it’s “Not FAAIIIRRRRR!!!” :sob::sob::sob::stuck_out_tongue::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

endless supply of yarn… I can always barter off the colors I don’t like to pay someone to weave for me

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

14 Likes

Endless supply of yarn​:rofl: I can weave in ends sadly:( but better than no yarn​:grin::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yarn. I will deal with the ends for the yarn.

8 Likes

When we retired, I stockpiled some great clearance yarn sales. I am trying to use the bulky now, so it goes down faster. Ha. Still bought more for dolls, and cotton sales. Finally feel pretty good about it all.

6 Likes

100% yarn I am ok with weaving in ends.

6 Likes

Absolutely an endless supply of yarn, especially if someone else stores it for me, my shelves are jammed full, lol.

6 Likes

Endless supply. I don’t mind weaving in ends. Plus that would be great for my business :rofl:

5 Likes

Endless supply of yarn. It would save a lot of money and I actually quite enjoy weaving in ends( Once I’m finished procrastinating about how terrible it will be). I’m hoping that by endless supply you mean you can just find the one you want out of all the stores in the world and then you will have it. My yarn boxes are already overflowing :joy:

6 Likes

technically, me too. But I have other projects that need work, instead of my own blanket.

6 Likes

I showed this to my partner and he immediately knew I’d rather never have to weave in ends. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Endless supply of yarn for me
My husband retired this year and I so want to join him
But I need or is that want a supply of yarn before I even think about it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

YARN! Gimme me yarn!

Hungry Give Me GIF by Naomi Maria

5 Likes

Endless supply of yarn, EZ.

5 Likes

So, what if the endless supply of yarn was all tangled up yarn barf. hahaha. Not funny.

(I just had one myself)

3 Likes