Goodbye + Thank You

Hello, I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for the things you will be leaving me with. It has been a hard choice but I will be leaving Ribblr for good,. There is a slight chance I might come back, but it is unlikely. I just wanted to clarify it is no one’s fault and this was descision made for my mental health. Thank you to all my friends. I will no longer be doing questions of the days but I really hope you enjoyed them. Once again thank you and one last goodbye
hearts4me

99 Likes

I’ll miss you Abby, thanks for everything you’ve done too :people_hugging::heart:

14 Likes

Goodbye :people_hugging:
You’ll be missed

11 Likes

I pray you feel better soon. I know it’s not easy. Healing is the best remedy. Take care of yourself.

11 Likes

awe, we’ll miss you sm abby ^^ this is for the great or good, my friend
you do whats best for you~ you keep yourself safe :people_hugging:

15 Likes

awwww we’ll miss u. thank u for all the kindness you’ve spread on ribblr :heart:

11 Likes

Oh dear. I’m so sorry you are leaving. I will miss you and your awesome creativity. I pray that you will have a happy and fulfilled life. :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Damn, I’ll miss you girlie. Take care of yourself<3
Thanks for all the memories
Ilysm<3​:people_hugging:

13 Likes

goodbye
i will miss the questions
and your effort
and…

You

12 Likes

We will all miss you sm! Thank you for all you do for Ribblr. really appreciate it, and im sure everyone does too. Take care of yourself <3

13 Likes

I’ll miss you Abby! the first pattern I tested here was your cute egg bowl! Please take care of yourself, I wish you all the luck + love in the world! You matter and are enough :hearts: ! I’ll miss your questions of the day!

14 Likes

i’ll miss you abby!! ilysm, and if you ever want to talk, whether vent or just conversation, I’m always here. :people_hugging: :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Aw I’ll miss you :people_hugging:

10 Likes

We’ll miss you :smiling_face_with_tear:
-syohio <33

9 Likes

Aww Abby, goodbye goodbye, it was so nice getting to know you, we will miss you! Best wishes for you and your mental health 🫶🏼:sparkles:

12 Likes

Byee Abby :black_heart: Thank you so much for being such a kind and fun member of ribblr. We’ll miss you!! Take some cookies for the road :cookie::cookie:

12 Likes

Awww I’ll miss you and your question of the days :sob: good bye and thank you <33

10 Likes

omg well miss u

8 Likes

So sorry to hear that you have to leave Ribblr for good

But your mental health should definitely be your top priority. Please take care of yourself :heart:

10 Likes

damn. we’ll miss you Abby :((

9 Likes