Pattern Name: Granny got Scrapped Bolero (crochet)
*tester call until July 5th
Pattern will be sent to testers by July 7th, 2023
Due Date: 6 weeks after pattern sent!
Type of Yarn Needed: Any yarn (not recommend chunky/super chunky)
Amount of Yarn Needed depends on yarn, hook and size , I used apr. 450g of dk #3 weight yarn, acrylic from scraps/part skeins, 42" bust .
Any colour combo, 1,2,3 or more colours or even just 1!
made to measure
Hook/Needle Size: 4mm or Any recommended for yarn
Pattern is in US terms.
Any Other Material Needed: Stitch Markers, Scissors, measuring tape, Darning Needle for weaving in ends, pen/pencil (optional)
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Expectations of Testers
· Notify me as soon as reasonably possible if something happens that will interfere with your ability to complete the test on time. I am super flexible! You are the one helping me. I know that life happens so please tell me for we arrange how to proceed.
· Feedback on clarity, accuracy, any points of confusion, amount of yarn used (g,m or yds), grammar, consistency, suggestions.
· Please send 2 photos (wear ,flat lay) , I am flexible here if you don’t to show your face, I just need from neck down
· Testers must not sell, copy, or share pattern
· Testers must notify me as soon as they come across errors/typos/confusion
Other Information About the Test:
Comment if interested and i will send you link for application form!
Would be nice if you post/story wips/videos before/after and on date release. Final pattern is yours to keep.
Only selected testers will be contacted by Dm. I will send pdf pattern by email upon tester confirmation
Thank you so much!