Graphghan help

Does anyone use any helpful websites to create graphs for a graphghan? I’ve never done one before and I’m looking to create one from a picture I have but I’ve no idea where to start. Any info would be appreciated :blush:

5 Likes

I have a PDF file I can email to you. Just email me with subject line graphing programs and Ill send you a copy. Its called the best free & paid graphing programs, free and paid by Underground Crafter.

My crochet email is
cro-quiltin@comcast.net

2 Likes

Oh brilliant… I’ll email you now :grin: thanks

1 Like

Stitchfiddle!

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check it out :grin:

1 Like

I totally needed this the other day. I’m not real experienced in graphghans, but I got an idea. I had to go find my grid paper and draw it out, but I really need to check out some programs!

3 Likes

I believe stitchfiddle has a function that allows you to set a certain set of colors to work with, then upload a picture, and generates a grid based on those color values.

7 Likes

There’s a free version of stitch fiddle but if your looking for how to create different blanket or graph sizes on specific programs that I’m not sure of. I used stitch fiddle for two patterns and had to clean up the photos because there was a lot of details.
I made a R2D2 throw size and a dead pool
I have yet to weave in ends for.
I do know you need to know blanket sizes your looking for or even the size you want.
So for example if your wanting a graph to be 70x70 stitches for say a pillow cover then I’d recommend less details to start.
Here’s a utube I found for stitch fiddle

2 Likes

Brilliant thanks! :grin:

1 Like