Guess my WIP Challenge! 💪

I want to start a WIP guessing game! In this thread, someone posts a picture of their WIP, and everyone tries to guess what it is in the comments.
The person who guesses right is then challenged to share their WIP, and the challenge starts again!
SO-
What do you think my WIP is? :face_with_monocle:

38 Likes

That’s a fun little game ! :smiley:

I’m guessing, and it’s a wild guess, your wip is the start of a bunny muzzle ! For your new Easter bunny amigurumi ! :rabbit: :wink:
Am I right ?!

11 Likes

I can totally see it!!! But no, it’s not a rabbit… :sweat_smile:
Another guess?

9 Likes

That could be literally anything. :laughing: But, obviously it is the start of a teddy bear. :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Sounds cute!! But no… I’ll give everyone a hint - it’s an object, not animal :wink:

8 Likes

Oh my, I have no clue ! Are you really sure it’s no rabbit ? :grin: :innocent:

7 Likes

Im going to go with teady bear, because Brown yarn and starting with a circle.

8 Likes

ADDING A CLUE: This is an object, not animal :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A wall hanging decor? Like a mandala or sth?

5 Likes

Nope :slight_smile:
It’s a micro crochet charm of a specific object - Can you guess the object from the shape and color?

9 Likes

Nop, guess you’ll just have to keep posting pictures as your WIP progresses :grin:

7 Likes

Haha, yes! share another picture with a little more progress please

6 Likes

okay okay… gotcha! :sweat_smile:
Second picture: I think it’s going to be easy now, let’s see who’s the first to guess correctly:

11 Likes

I still don’t have any idea. :thinking:

Has your wip grown, and would you please show another picture of it ? Or maybe give us a new clue ??? :smiley:

7 Likes

Here’s a wild guess…A tiny guitar? :guitar::musical_score::woman_shrugging:

16 Likes

YAYYYY CORRECT!! :trophy:
I made a little mini-crochet guitar charm, I’ll soon be posting it a s a free pattern :laughing:

Now it’s your turn @KnittyHeidi - let’s guess your WIP!

26 Likes

Heidi guessed it! Now we will have to guess her WIP :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nicely done @KnittyHeidi!

8 Likes

These look so cute !

(I really could not have guessed that, haha !)

5 Likes

This started off a simple square and has now been seamed in two of the three edges that need it.
I am creating this new simple pattern for my group of girls I am teaching to knit.
#guessmywip

12 Likes