Guess the pattern.....

I’m kinda bored​:upside_down_face:

GUESS THE PATTERN I’M MAKING!!!

Sorry for the bad lighting. :sweat_smile:

Edit:
You guys have such good guesses!!! I will only say ONE of you guys got it right. :eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But for right now, I’ll be keeping it under wraps.:grin:

Tester call up now!!

32 Likes

Ooh leopard???

6 Likes

Cheetah?

4 Likes

Ummm.. leopard? Jaguar? Cheetah? Dalmatian??… some sort of big cat?!!

I give up :joy:

5 Likes

oo a cheetah?

3 Likes

DALMATIAN?!?!
Cs

3 Likes

Snow leopard?

2 Likes

Snow leopard?

1 Like

leopard?

1 Like

Dalmatian?

1 Like

Maybe a dragon fruit dragon thats half peeled?

4 Likes

Thats a good one!

3 Likes

Cookies and cream cat?

3 Likes

Thats probably it!

2 Likes

Dragonfruit bunny? Lol

2 Likes

….. leopard …..

2 Likes

A black spotted rabbit haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Dalmatian (is that how you spell it) ???

2 Likes

Snow leopard?

2 Likes

leopard, cheetah, or jaguar

1 Like