Guys help!😭

So I have to do a 3-minute presentation tomorrow and I have absolutely no idea what to talk about! Help :sob::pleading_face:

13 Likes

I mean I guess I could talk about my biggest crochet amigurumi, but apart from that, I have no idea!

5 Likes

Oof sorry bout that :sob: are there any requirements or can you talk about anything

5 Likes

I can pretty much talk about anything, but it can’t be too boring because there are like, 7-year-olds in my class!

5 Likes

Oo ok. Umm i suck at coming up with ideas im so sorry :sob: how about i tag tons of people and they can help hehee
@ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @LatteCrochet @BreesBees @Itsfayfay4 @OMLET @Abug1249 @FluffyYarnCreations @ComfyPotato @evalynnRose
Guys pls help im clueless

11 Likes

Plz be quick cuz it’s 10pm in my time zone so I need to get to sleep soon help!

6 Likes

hm idk lol uhh i did one abt the future
or maybe u can do a mini tutorial on how to make a chain bracelet?

6 Likes

Maybe about how you started crocheting?
Or maybe what those 7 year olds should do with their lives but then again not to worry about that too much because they are innocent little children and still have their childhood left before they explore the darkness of reality?

7 Likes

Scratch that it’s 11 help​:sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

I’ll just try to list some ideas

-How you started crochet when you were a beginner

-Explain how rows vs rounds are different

-Crochet vs knitting

-Your struggles in crochet

-Your personal preferences in crochet: In line hooks vs tapered? Favorite fibers? Types of patterns?

I hope I could help, and good luck on your presentation! I’m sure you’ll do great!

9 Likes

Idk what do seven year olds like???

I’m gonna suggest Disney because…yk.

Um so if you wanna talk about crocheting you can bring something you’ve crocheted and talk about some things you’ve crocheted. Also talk about why you crocheted?

7 Likes

Is it on anything???!

6 Likes

you could bring a couple of your amigurumi for them to hold and play with while your doing the presentation then you can talk about anything you want involving crocheting
lol idk when i was little (and still now) i really loved when people brought stuff in so yeah…
hope there are some ideas for you

9 Likes

So do you have any fun fantasy things you have crocheted especially soft things. You can use them to pass around while you tell them about some of the things you’ve made. How you choose yarn, what you stuff them with, where you get/pick/make/buy the eyes. Kids love these kinds of things. I can only say this cause I’ve tried it on my kids.

8 Likes

You should talk about your favorite animal!

6 Likes

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
I ended up bringing my three biggest amigurumi, thank you for the idea @OMLET, and I talked about what type of yarn and what size hook I used.

5 Likes