Hablas español? Calling all Spanish speaking crafters!

Hi Ribblrs!
We are looking for crocheters who are fluent in Spanish (Spain & Latin American Spanish) to participate in testing some exclusive features, including our auto-translator.
If you’re interested comment below or send us a private message! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:argentina::es::mexico::peru::venezuela::colombia::ecuador::bolivia::paraguay::uruguay::chile::cuba::costa_rica::dominican_republic::equatorial_guinea::el_salvador::guatemala::honduras::nicaragua::panama::puerto_rico:

21 Likes

Hi! I am a fluent Spanish speaker and I would love to take part in this!

3 Likes

Hola! I’d love to test whatever features you have :heart::dancer: hablo español fluido e inglés, hope to hear from you soon

3 Likes

Hello, I am from Venezuela so my first language is Spanish but I have 4 years in USA so I am fluent in English too I would love to be part of this

3 Likes

Hi! I would like to help you, I speak fluent Spanish (I’m Polish but I live in Spain) and English. I really enjoy creating interactive patterns on Ribblr and it would be great to help you to develop tour platform. Just give me a touch! Best regards, Patrycja @toffeefields

3 Likes

Hi!;
Mi name is Pamela, I am peruvian.
I work as Interpreter and I am crocheter.
I would love to participate in this project!
THANKS

3 Likes

Hi!! I’m interested :hugs::hugs: I have always lived in Mexico. So, I can say I’m fluent :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hi! I’m interested in this project. I’m Mexican so my native language is Spanish, but I speak English very well!!

1 Like

Hi, I’m from Argentina and I have been living 9 years in New York. I would love to participate in this project.

2 Likes

Hi there!
I live in Chile so I´m fluent in Latin American Spanish :chile: so i would love to participate in testing features and so.

2 Likes

Hola soy de Perú y me gustaría participar, habl español y puedo leer inglés aunque no lo hablo. Gracias.

2 Likes

Hi, I’d love to participate. I’m Spanish and fluent in English.

2 Likes

I’m colombian, spanish is my Mother language so I believe I can help

2 Likes

Hi! I’m interested!
My native language is Spanish (Latin American Spanish) and I’m fluent in english (my second language)

I’m interested in being part of this💕

2 Likes

Si! Me encantaría! I’m a mexican and i will Love to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m from Mexico and I have been living in US for the last 12 years. I would love to participate in this project.

2 Likes

Hello from Barcelona, I’m native Spanish and fluent also in english. I’m happy to help! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hii just joined the community :slight_smile: I’m half spanish half british and I actually just graduated with a BA in Translation and Interpreting, would love to help!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m mexican and native spanish speaker i understand English perfectly so I’m interested on trying your feactures

2 Likes

I am interested!!

2 Likes