Haggis the Highland cow

Ive been making these cute little cows for a while now and my local supplier suggested i make a highland cow from the new mohair stock he recently received.

I named him haggis, he already found a lovely now home but i love how my little cow turned out.

As much as i would love to say there will be a pattern. Unfortunately I was deteared by people who just wanted a free cow pattern whenever i asked for help over colour transitions and how to write them.
Maybe i will write a pattern for my cows when i am more experienced but for now i just am admiring how far ive come in my crochet journey

42 Likes

So adorable :heart:

9 Likes

It looks very cute in mohair yarn :smile: congrats on your first post :smile:

7 Likes

He looks amazing! I never thought to crochet with mohair, but now I might start :smiling_face: I hope you feel confident enough to start writing patterns soon!

6 Likes

AW!!! This is SO cute! I love it so much

6 Likes

He is absolutely adorable! You did fantastic work!

5 Likes

So adorable! And great craftsmanship :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:
I’m going to be trying to show my crafts more often.
I have a lot of original designs im really proud of.

4 Likes

Hopefully i have about 5/6 original patterns im really proud of. My beautiful cows especially.
Ill show them off more often.

6 Likes

Thank you i really have been working hard. Im trying my best a lot

3 Likes

Thank you lil cows are my favourite.
Highlands especially. Please look forward to seeing more of my creations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

How adorable! I love his little pose!

3 Likes

Happy Star GIF by Busythings

3 Likes

Awww it’s soo cute! :ox: Very nice work :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you. I like to take into consideration of that. Most my my cows have really unique poses so the have a personality of the own 100% of the time

2 Likes

adorable! i love him so much :heart:

2 Likes

He is so CUTE

2 Likes

Free patterns are always welcomed by our fellow crafters: it saves us money for the yarns & supplies we need to test/make the pattern.

That said, please, please dont feel deterred in writing out your patterns because gifting one pattern in exchange for the wealth of information you’ll receive to expand your own. Not to mention finding amazing friends with lots in common with you. BTW, I like YouTube videos for learning or perfecting my skills. Just type in “crochet color changes” as a search. Tons of free help out there!!

Your Highland Cow is very cute and I look forward to seeing it in print soon. Thanks for loving the same craft as me! I’d enjoy seeing your collection … maybe put pics of them in your makes section … they dont have to be for sale, lol.

God Bless Always,
GG

2 Likes