Halloween Cookie Pattern Giveaway!

To get into the fall spirit I want to conduct a little pattern give away for my Pillsbury cookie graphs!

I’ll keep the entry process simple (and if I’m doing anything incorrect by ribblr’s standards please let me know! I’m used to Instagram giveaways)
:jack_o_lantern: Like this topic
:ghost: Give my shop a follow
:skull: Tell me your favorite thing about Halloween below! Could be anything- events, movies, family traditions, general vibes. Whatever it is you love!

Giveaway will close Oct 10th at 10AM PST! Two winners will be chosen to receive the Halloween cookie pattern bundle.

Thanks everyone! Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

19 Likes

Hmm that’s sort of hard to choose but I’ll give it a shot! I love all the scary/Halloween movies that start showing up on t.v! I also rewatch my favorite movie as well (Killer Klowns from Outer Space) My family also loves to decorate the house both inside and outside with some awesome Halloween decorations, and on Halloween we make this drink with lime sherbet ice cream and some green juice I honestly can’t remember what it’s called lol but it tastes so good! We also celebrate a family members birthday we don’t see often as it’s close to Halloween and they visit us so we eat pizza and cake for it usually :grin:

Also no worries I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong, but if you’re not aware yet Ribblr has this awesome feature for shop owners to do giveaways in the app/website! :smile: Good luck everyone entering

6 Likes

I absolutely love Halloween because:
I love autumn (not too hot not too cold and is beautiful)
Celebrates with a range of cool colours!
Has loads of cool movies (and episodes of series)
I love all the decorations
It’s a great experience and very cozy

5 Likes

Honestly I love Halloween bc everything is so spooky! Like going into stores and whatnot, these companies really be trying to take all my money making the same product but with a spooky packaging makes me want it 10x more. But fr I love spooky decor and I have Jack-o’-lantern shoes I’m obsessed with that I get to wear around all Halloween season!

3 Likes

My favorite thing about Halloween is the feeling in the air. The chill and breeze. When the leaves fall and rustle through the street. The sounds of fire crackling and spooky decorations. And the fun trick or treating! :jack_o_lantern::candy::spider::bat::black_cat:

3 Likes

My favorite things for Halloween are the season and the spooky vibes. I love to sit in a blanket and crochet while listening or watching scary videos and stories. And it’s a great time to make hot chocolates! And pumpkin spice drinks. It’s so cozy and definitely my favorite time of the year to enjoy :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

I live going out a trick or treating wkth my kid amd making halloween cookies

2 Likes

I love the creativity that brews during october, always really exciting to see

2 Likes

My favorite part of Halloween is watching all the little kids dress up and go trick or treating!

2 Likes

I love the movies and candies. Nothing better than sitting in the dark with a bowl of the chocolates watching a scary movie

2 Likes

now that i am older, i absolutely LOVE corpse bride! ofc, my younger self cracks up on hotel transylvania :rofl:

2 Likes

Congrats! You’re one of the winners. Gifting the bundle your way :heart:

1 Like

You’re the second winner! Congrats! I’m gifting the pattern bundle your way :heart:

Thank you so much! This is so exciting :heart_eyes: can’t wait to make this

1 Like