Halloween treat patterns

Hi all,
I have a slight issue. Around 5 times now, when I’ve clicked on the daily pattern pop up it has closed the pop up and not taken me to the pattern.
I then have to go hunt down the post about it to get the pattern.
Is there a reason this is happening? It’s quite annoying trying to click through to have it disappear and not take me to the pattern.
Thanks for any help or advice in advanced

9 Likes

I don’t know why it happens, but the same has happened to me a few times this past month.

8 Likes

Ah maybe its just a silly intermitten glitch then. I always worry I’m somehow doing something to make things not work.
I know i can go find the community post but it getting pushed down and not pinned to top so it took me 3 attempts to find it today so wanted to check if I could avoid doing whatever I was doing wrong for the last few days.

4 Likes

Haha yes. I finally pinned it so I wouldn’t have to search for it.

I didn’t even get the pop up for the pattern tonight.

5 Likes

Yes that’s happened to me a few times as well, you can bookmark it to make it easier, if you don’t know how let me know and I can help you do it :smile:

6 Likes

I’ve had a couple not pop up too but I think only 2 over the duration. Its been so lovely having so many daily patterns to get.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s been really cool!

4 Likes

some times i press it at a funny angle and then it goes away but other than that i havent had any issues really :blush:

4 Likes

I have that problem too

4 Likes

Maybe I’m doing that and not realising but I think I’m pressing the same every day.
I’ll try pay more attention for the rest of the days. Thanks

4 Likes

Yeah Its quite slippery :joy:

4 Likes

yes that has happened to me. i just search for on sale and findit, but i have to remember what the pic looked like.

4 Likes

There is a community post from ribblr you could go to for each pattern. They updated daily with the new pattern. You can still go through and look at each days pattern and buy if you missed and still want it :blush:

3 Likes