Halloween!

Holaaa!

What is everyone being for Halloween??

I still haven’t decided but I think my friend and I are going as minions :japanese_ogre:

Also if you know any places that have last-minute costumes let me know :sweat_smile:

-Froggo

12 Likes

a butterfly I still wish I could be a FROGGO with you but my mom had already gotten the costume but she DIDN’T TELL ME :sob:

4 Likes

Yessss I knowww :sob: :sob: :sob:
next year though :wink:

4 Likes

yes definitly

4 Likes

mimikyu
Pokemon Halloween Vibes GIF

4 Likes

I was running out of time and ideas. . . . so I’m going as a burrito lol :burrito:
great excuse to buy a tortilla blanket :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Cat in the hat

4 Likes

Myself, “A WITCH”!!

4 Likes

i cant go :sob:

2 Likes

I WAS working on a Jade Harley costume (it was meant to be a long term cosplay but I wanted to finish if for Halloween) but I ended up getting the materials too late and some problems came up when I was sewing, so I decided to put her to the side for now. I’m not doing anything on Halloween day, but on the 30th my friend group is going to go see the FNAF movie, so I’m counting the costume I wear to that as my Halloween costume! I think I’m going as Mangle, but I might be lazy and do Purple Guy instead.

3 Likes

A deer.
And walmart has lots of costumes :))

5 Likes

Just being me. Nowhere to go to. Only friends I have is Ribblr, hooks and yarn also my tv.

4 Likes

Theres this stupid movie that came out this year called slother house, me and my cousin watched it together and I was gonna go as a sloth and make sloth gloves with ‘blood’ on them. And carry around a sloth stuffed animal i have. Then my cousin is going as one of the characters. I was gonna go out with friends, but then drama ;-;

4 Likes

I found a picture from last year (I’m doing the same thing because that was kind of expensive and I just like it)

1 Like

I don’t know what I’m doing yet, I usually take my great nephews out trick or treating but Halloween is a workday for me.

1 Like

idk

1 Like